Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER VW Beetle Cab
Occupation
Silly Grandad
Country flag
Try Autotrader and the View Stock option of the Ford website.
My son found 3 on Carwow. Two in Ipswich at full price and one in Canterbury at £28000. However when we clicked on the we were disappointed, it turned out to be a Suzuki despite all the details are for a Mustang.
Sponsored

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Hello all, lurker here. Had a Tesla M3, changed in June 2021 for ID3 performance nice little car. Finally after 3 months badgering got a test drive of the MME Saturday boy what a car, ok this was the £58k AWD LR, however my own ID3 has gone up by £1300 since June with similar miles, so I am planning on buying SR there is one in Leeds with 10 miles on it, have been reading varying issues around software and minor glitches re PAAK and Ford Pass anything else I should ask around? Also expected (not WLTP) for SR around 210 at 100%? Answers much appreciated ??
You havent said if the one you are looking to buy is RWD or AWD?

If it's an AWD SR then 210 is about right. It's nearer 220 on mine (AWD SR).

You wont get PAAK, as that is not available in the UK.

Yes, there are software glitches etc, but these are being slowly resolved by OTA updates, but not enough to stop you owning the car.

Badger1971

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E SR RWD Renault Zoe Gtline R135
Country flag
You havent said if the one you are looking to buy is RWD or AWD?

If it's an AWD SR then 210 is about right. It's nearer 220 on mine (AWD SR).

You wont get PAAK, as that is not available in the UK.

Yes, there are software glitches etc, but these are being slowly resolved by OTA updates, but not enough to stop you owning the car.
thasks its the RWD option, OTA updates when work are good, thanks for the info. ?

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Did anyone else get an OTA 1.60 this morning? Randomly I got it when I was away from the house out of wifi range.
Hi @SashaLondon

I received that last week ..... so am waiting for 1.70 which seems to have some genuine new stuff ?

Can't quite work out how Ford schedules these but what's new ?

Cheers
David

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi @SashaLondon

I received that last week ..... so am waiting for 1.70 which seems to have some genuine new stuff ?

Can't quite work out how Ford schedules these but what's new ?

Cheers
David
I believe it will be 1.7.1, and it is not released yet.

It HAS been delivered for the new GT variant, but so far I have not seen a "normal" production car that has had the Power Up 1.7.1.

David-HC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR ER RWD ?
Country flag
Hi all,

Suffolk and frunks ?

We are heading up to Suffolk later this year, and I wondered if anyone knew any good/reliable chargers in the area? Will be absolutely fine to get there, but good to know of a local one - we're about 10 miles north of Ipswich I think.

I was thinking of removing the "frunk dividers" so we can put a case in it (as well as the cables). It looks pretty straightforward on YouTube but wondered if anyone had actually done this for themselves?

Thanks ?
David

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Hi all,

Suffolk and frunks ?

We are heading up to Suffolk later this year, and I wondered if anyone knew any good/reliable chargers in the area? Will be absolutely fine to get there, but good to know of a local one - we're about 10 miles north of Ipswich I think.

I was thinking of removing the "frunk dividers" so we can put a case in it (as well as the cables). It looks pretty straightforward on YouTube but wondered if anyone had actually done this for themselves?

Thanks ?
David
I removed them in less than 5 minutes with just a screwdriver.

TonyA

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Country flag
I so far have only received OTA 1.4, but to be fair, I updated all the modules on my car on Sunday, using FDRS/VCM3, of which one was the GWM module. OTA 1.6 is the update for the GWM module. So it will be interesting to see if I still receive it or if the OTA system is clever enough to realise that my GWM is already up to date.

I've often wondered about this, for the people who have had their modules updated by the dealer, would the OTA be skipped or still downloaded, and then just realise it doesn't have to do anything.
Hi Al, how are you doing? what is the GWM module? I had a OTA update today.

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Al, how are you doing? what is the GWM module? I had a OTA update today.
The GWM (or more appropriately GWM A) is the cars Gateway Module. It's what hangs all of the other modules together in the network. Almost like a network switch in traditional networking terms.

Power Up 1.6.0 is what updates the GWM module to the latest version.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Hi all,

Suffolk and frunks ?

Thanks ?
David
BP Scole - 3 x 150kW Chargers
Scole SF Connect, Old Bury Road, Stuston, IP21 4AJ, UK

https://www.plugshare.com/location/217852

…and if you are gentle and methodical with removing the plastic plugs the frunk divider will come out very easily. Try not to damage the plugs when you pry them out as you’ll probably want to reinsert them to fill the holes once the divider is removed.

Scott, Grahame and I (there may be far more as well) have all removed the dividers and haven’t looked back since. Makes the frunk space far more usable.

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
Hello all, lurker here. Had a Tesla M3, changed in June 2021 for ID3 performance nice little car. Finally after 3 months badgering got a test drive of the MME Saturday boy what a car, ok this was the £58k AWD LR, however my own ID3 has gone up by £1300 since June with similar miles, so I am planning on buying SR there is one in Leeds with 10 miles on it, have been reading varying issues around software and minor glitches re PAAK and Ford Pass anything else I should ask around? Also expected (not WLTP) for SR around 210 at 100%? Answers much appreciated ??
See my post history.I joined this forum ion 27th Aug and got my RR AWD RR on 10th Sept by checking Ford inventory for new.

there are still a few need MMEs around with dealers.

yes, software has issues but it is the car that matters. The Mustang does what it says on the tin. It runs.

Badger1971

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E SR RWD Renault Zoe Gtline R135
Country flag
See my post history.I joined this forum ion 27th Aug and got my RR AWD RR on 10th Sept by checking Ford inventory for new.

there are still a few need MMEs around with dealers.

yes, software has issues but it is the car that matters. The Mustang does what it says on the tin. It runs.
Thanks @coolshades thats pretty good, there is one on autotrader in Leeds, just need to align the finances and away I go! Stunning cars. ?

coolshades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF -> Mach E AWD ER, Rapid Red
Country flag
UK folks, what is reasonable miles/kwh for motorway driving with aircon and two pedal mode?

Tr1cky49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Country flag
Interesting thread been posted today. Are any of you finding an issue with the audio quality/volume level of the B&O system? (ER owners only, obviously).

I’m possibly picking mine up on Thursday and I’m pretty certain it was built before March (whereismymme doesn’t say the build date, but the Sync version was last updated in January) so I emailed the dealer to check and am waiting to hear back. I would hope it’s on the checklist for the PID but just wondered if any of you had been quietly wondering if your audio was lacking?

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
UK folks, what is reasonable miles/kwh for motorway driving with aircon and two pedal mode?
It entirely depends. AWD or RWD? 70mph or 80mph?

I recently did a motorway trip in my AWD and at about 75 I was getting 2.9-3.0 with aircon (permanently on) and I don’t use OPD.
Sponsored