Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4EX
Occupation
Comms
Country flag
drove to work the other morning and I know I am a bit of a softy. had the heated seat on, no heating, it was raining a bit so the windscreen wipers were on and i had the window mist function on, my kwh rate was very low.

then on the way home it was lovely and the road was very clear so I put my foot down, thinking that would make my miles/kwh low and when I looked I was at 5 ish

I have no idea how to drive this car efficiently, I drive it the way I want to because Its either fun or warm! but I would like to know the best way of getting the best miles per kwh out of it.

any hints?
Most efficient when left in the garage.

I've had the same thing. Drive it today and got 4+. Other days 3.3 or even 2.8. Beyond baffling.
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
Yes we are. Watch this space.
Wind noise from the glass roof/top of the windscreen area is the worst I've heard in any car I've owned so hopefully re-seat and reseal will help to minimise this noise.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Wind noise from the glass roof/top of the windscreen area is the worst I've heard in any car I've owned so hopefully re-seat and reseal will help to minimise this noise.
Hopefully, as mine was an early (very) build it is good to go as I haven't had any (so far) what I would call excessive wind noise. My MME is certainly quieter than my previous Kuga. ?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
All dealers, I know mine has, should have received this notice by now so I suggest you get in touch with them for further information.

After following up the news from Canada early this week, we will soon announce recall actions on certain Mustang Mach-E vehicles that may have an inadequately adhered front windscreen or panoramic roof glass panel.

We have received no reports of glass separating from vehicles and customers are able to continue to drive their vehicles until the recall service is available.

Please note we are working with authorities on the next steps for these recall actions and have informed our dealers. We will proactively contact customers soon with plans for any required updates to their vehicle.

With the inclusion of the word 'certain' in the first paragraph I would assume that it is NOT ALL cars but those in a specific build range. We will just have to wait and see. At least they haven't put a "stop drive" order in place so I assume that Ford are happy (ish) that it isn't a major issue.

JStepha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD ER
Country flag
FordPass 3.31.0 released on iPhone, skipped versions in the UK again, but at least we are up to date. Really want PAAK though. Would be great to open boot and windows from phone, even if we couldn’t drive it without key.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers FC0B2D97-5B01-430E-AD60-951738A7FF36

Marcho

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previous, Maserati Granturismo. MV Brutale RR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice to know there are quite a few MME owners in the UK. Had mine since June (after many delays of course) but only seen one other on the road so far.
BTW very happy I waited for mine to arrive....

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
FordPass 3.31.0 released on iPhone, skipped versions in the UK again, but at least we are up to date. Really want PAAK though. Would be great to open boot and windows from phone, even if we couldn’t drive it without key.

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers FC0B2D97-5B01-430E-AD60-951738A7FF36
Available on Android as well. Updating as we speak. Let's see what stops working ?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
What was it? Wear a thicker coat. ?
3 suggestions from their "engineers"

One of which is "The customer should check that the E-Heat functionality is disabled."

Another "it is recommended the Departure Times functionality is used and the relevant Climate Control settings are adjusted
to the respective climate the customer is in, then the car can be pre-conditioned before departure."

And the 3rd was to switch heating to Auto.

So your coat option is probably a lot more helpful!

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag