UK Customers

Mjsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge
Country flag
So ... Iā€™ve got some news. Looks like our suspicions on the UK vehicles being built before we confirm is true!

Iā€™ve just checked with my source and looked at my pre-order to double check on that hunch that we had.

We know our pre-orders were actually loaded onto the proper order system back in August, but obviously didnā€™t have any schedule details as it was way too early.

Well when checked today my order has a build date of tomorrow (3rd December 2020) and has a VIN number as well.

Obviously none of this info is visible to the customer via the web, but the dealers can see it.

The expected delivery date for my car is showing as March 16 2021.

?
Do you have full VIN number?

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
I do not have anything it says in progress. However, I can extend the lease of my car by up to a year. Will have to have a think if the car is major delayed and a Tesla model Y is deliverable before the Mustang.

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
Am I right in thinking we'll now be contacted on the 15th to confirm our orders instead of this week?

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Country flag
I do not have anything it says in progress. However, I can extend the lease of my car by up to a year. Will have to have a think if the car is major delayed and a Tesla model Y is deliverable before the Mustang.
Donā€™t do it mate. Donā€™t go to the dark side.

OP
OP
SJ_Okay

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 GTPE
Country flag
Am I right in thinking we'll now be contacted on the 15th to confirm our orders instead of this week?
I think it will be this week, Steve. On the 15th weā€™ll be able to log in and compete the order process.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Do you have full VIN number?
I donā€™t have access to it - but apparently it was on screen. I did ask if a screenshot was possible, but was politely told that that wasnā€™t possible :oops:

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I think it will be this week, Steve. On the 15th weā€™ll be able to log in and compete the order process.
Ironic that the 15th is the day the embargo gets lifted on journalist test drives as well ?

Kadaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S60, Zoe R210
Country flag
Can any one with VIN, can you check the info in system. Asking for help as I got VIN but tracking by VIN states that not yet in production. I am from Norway and we have signed the contract already and I think our orders are also getting produced now. But donā€™t have solid information yet.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Yippee. Just heard from my dealer.

Build date - TODAY
Estimated delivery 16 March 2021

?????????
? YAY - Same as mine - you must be relieved !