Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
This is usually my favorite thread. ? Gotta love those pics from the production facility, especially the ones with the workers putting these machines together.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
no Bueno, Video unavailable

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
How good is your Spanish? Julio Vargas, this person has the video listed on Facebook

My Spanish isn’t TOO bad (understanding, not speaking) but my Facebook is awful. I do not have access to Facebook. Is the video available elsewhere!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks, it looks like he is working on building an MME with spare/rejected parts.
Johnny Cash had a song about that: “One Piece at a Time”.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That is ME extracting a "wisdom" tooth for a soldier in the field. I am a Vietnam Era Vet in that I served in “The Big Red One” (see me holding up a bloody finger showing "Big Red One"; this was before AIDS and universal precautions, gloves, masks, etc.) from 1973 to 1975 (commissioned a Second Lieutenant in 1971 during Dental School). After active duty I was in Inactive Reserves until 1978 when I was Honorably Discharged. I was in B Company First Medical Battalion as a Captain in the Army Dental Corps. The Sergeant pictured with me could have been a Vietnam Era Vet too but I can’t remember him specifically. We were pictured during a field exercise at Fort Riley KS in late summer 1974 and went to Germany in September for “REFORGER ’74 - Operation Certain Pledge”. I know many in my high school and college classes were drafted and served in theater. Some never came back. It was a bad time to serve when I did as we were told NEVER to wear our uniform off post because they were afraid of how we would be treated. I never got over feeling ashamed of my service until I went to a Veterans Day program at my Grandson’s elementary school in 2010. At that ceremony they led us into the gym and all the children were on their feet clapping and saying “Thank You”. I cried like a baby for hours after that! Noboby ever cheered for us or thanked us for our service! It was even worse for the vets serving in the war. Sorry to ramble but you struck a chord in me. Were you a Vietnam Veteran?
Thank you for your service.
Sponsored