Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
No, that information was much further back in time, a couple of months ago IIRC. Is it an issue for some reason?
My Disney Annual Passholder magnet won’t stick!
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Damn. No AP holder magnet, no DVC magnet, and what do I do with my 13.1 magnet? (I've done exactly ONE half marathon)
maybe it's good the 13.1 won't stick because the Teslastans will say "oh that's your range?" and the "not a Mustang" crowd will say "oh that's your 0-60?"

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Handles? Those ridiculous door hooks that stick out because some complained about getting their fingers stuck ?. Does it come with plugs to fill the screw holes once you get rid of the drag? I see no reason for them. If you do not need them on the back doors then it is safe to say there is not much of a reason to have them on the front. May be body and paint to unscrew them and leave them off. I am sure some will ?.

Lift gate is entirely plastic or in part? Not sure what forum item you are referencing.

EDIT: Here?
The liftgate is a complex, plastic-based composite. Very unique, very light.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Damn. No AP holder magnet, no DVC magnet, and what do I do with my 13.1 magnet? (I've done exactly ONE half marathon)
No Golden Oaks magnet?

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
? ? ? ? ? Anyone there???

Dealers have to have their order in for the demo model
by the 9th of October.

124 Mache was built this week.

No problems with Suppliers at this time or will logistics.

Ford is finishing phasing out 2020 models now and starting 2021 middle of October.

The last of the Mache going to advertising and Ford Perks will be finished this week.

The demand for the mache is china is 100 fold more than expected. Dearborn to look at manufacturing the mache in china also by 2024.

A new electric EV vehicle to be "named" will now also be made in Canada to replace ice vehicles made there.

The same word as before Vin numbers should start going out in the middle of October.
Really nothing much has changed everything is lined up from here on out guys.

If you have not please fill out the email and send in on the other forum post about what incentives you would like to see. EVERYONE should be doing it or have already. Thanks.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

by the 9th of October.

Ford is finishing phasing out 2020 models now and starting 2021 middle of October.

The last of the Mache going to advertising and Ford Perks will be finished this week.

The demand for the mache is china is 100 fold more than expected. Dearborn to look at manufacturing the mache in china also by 2024.

A new electric EV vehicle to be "named" will now also be made in Canada to replace ice vehicles made there.

The same word as before Vin numbers should start going out in the middle of October.

If you have not please fill out the email and send in on the other forum post about what incentives you would like to see. EVERYONE should be doing it or have already. Thanks.
Gonna be a long 2-3 weeks . . .

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Example of the demand for Vehicles right now. The market has come roaring back and has been 6 day work week since the first week of July for ford plants.

ORDER BANK 9/27/20
SUPER DUTY MODEL YEAR 2020
EXPEDITION
NAVIGATOR
SUPER DUTY MODEL YEAR 2021
ORDER BANK 9/20/20
SUPER DUTY
EXPEDITION
NAVIGATOR
PENNINGTON SCHEDULING CLERK
C-CREW
OFFICE LOCATION J-33

Detroit automakers say their plants are now running at close to full speed in order to re-stock showrooms.

"We are running full out," said Gerald Johnson, General Motors Co's GM.N head of global manufacturing.

Even so, North American production is about 2 million vehicles behind last year, said Charlie Chesbrough, senior economist at research agency Cox Auto. “The consumer demand after the shutdown ended was very strong and it continues to outpace the ability of the industry to stock the shelves,” he said.

U.S. dealers could have fewer vehicles to choose from for the rest of the year. J.D. Power estimates dealers will have about 3.1 million vehicles in stock by year-end, down 400,000 from 2019.
“Industry is seeing about 50% of the vehicles turning in under 20 days,” said Tyson Jominy, vice president of data and analytics at J.D. Power.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag

by the 9th of October.

There are always problems with suppliers and logistics, lol. You mean Mach-e is having the normal ones :D

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I have done 2 half marathons BUT 2 halves do not make a whole And I didn't get a magnet for either one! How do you rate?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It won't stick to your F-Series either... ;)
Or my Leaf.

Correction: Or the Prius we gave to our daughter. The Leaf does have a steel lift gate.
Sponsored

Last edited: