methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Well, a lot of info today more this evening maybe.
Two meetings already and one to go.

No problems with the supply of batteries now coming in from LG chem Poland.
The problem again with be meeting the demand 3 to 5 years from now.

EPA did clear over 300 miles on EXT RWD long range. Didn't' say anything about the other models but he was all smiles. EPA announcement will be out before December 1st.

CNET had nothing but rave reviews for the Ford Mache. The build quality and style are more on par for a vehicle in this price segment.

Demos models are almost finished.

There will be some special delivery plans to try to get as many Mache to customers in 2020 as
ford can.

OKTB is next week and Europe OKTB will be in December.

If all goes good by November 28th they will already be loaded and start heading to the dealers.

Will get to see the Mache myself this Monday. As many different reviews will be testing.

Supply is an issue with covid. As we have talked many times. But ford feels very good right now with the mache. Suppliers are working tremendous hours to keep up with the pace.

laucnqq.png

launch.png

new new.png

new.png

okaaa.png
Great information, thanks as always!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
There will be some special delivery plans to try to get as many Mache to customers in 2020 as
ford can.
Great news, but the most important sentence . . . now we are all in greater anticipation.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
20k orders received for NA and Europe? Interesting.
THE numbers I saw were over 20,000 NA and 20,000 EURO and over 20,000 reservations for the GT.
How about 76% of orders are premium models.

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Hmmm, if that MSRP is correctly including the D&D there are going to be some very sad people here in NJ. That clerical decision will cost them $5000.
Scares me too... But the NJ verbiage
Hmmm, if that MSRP is correctly including the D&D there are going to be some very sad people here in NJ. That clerical decision will cost them $5000.
That scares me too, and if it negates the $5,000 NJ rebate I'm out. NJ verbiage seems to lean towards the MSRP as set by Ford (Note - italics are mine):

The MSRP cap of $55,000 refers to the final MSRP of the vehicle, which is set by the manufacturer, and is intended to encompass the value of the vehicle itself, in full. The manufacturer’s MSRP typically includes the costs associated with the trim level of the vehicle with all color options, wheel upgrades, drive train or battery upgrades, and other packages, such as entertainment system upgrades. Costs not generally included in the MSRP are: destination or delivery charges, sales and use taxes, additional maintenance or repair packages purchased from the dealership or showroom, documentation fees, registration fees, or add-ons which relate to the maintenance or operation of the vehicle, such as electric vehicle charging packages, floor mats, first aid kits, cargo nets, etc.

However, it looks like some genius at Ford decided to INCLUDE Destination/Delivery in the MSRP.

Sheesh.

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Scares me too... But the NJ verbiage

That scares me too, and if it negates the $5,000 NJ rebate I'm out. NJ verbiage seems to lean towards the MSRP as set by Ford (Note - italics are mine):

The MSRP cap of $55,000 refers to the final MSRP of the vehicle, which is set by the manufacturer, and is intended to encompass the value of the vehicle itself, in full. The manufacturer’s MSRP typically includes the costs associated with the trim level of the vehicle with all color options, wheel upgrades, drive train or battery upgrades, and other packages, such as entertainment system upgrades. Costs not generally included in the MSRP are: destination or delivery charges, sales and use taxes, additional maintenance or repair packages purchased from the dealership or showroom, documentation fees, registration fees, or add-ons which relate to the maintenance or operation of the vehicle, such as electric vehicle charging packages, floor mats, first aid kits, cargo nets, etc.

However, it looks like some genius at Ford decided to INCLUDE Destination/Delivery in the MSRP.

Sheesh.
Even scarier is this part (again, italics mine):

The MSRP cap of $55,000 refers to the final MSRP of the vehicle, which is set by the manufacturer

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

ford can.

OKTB is next week and Europe OKTB will be in December.

If all goes good by November 28th they will already be loaded and start heading to the dealers.

Thanks as always! Nice to see the attention given to customer commitments for late 2020 deliveries.

This confirms the rumor that I heard to have all NA OKTB vehicles loaded and in transit by end of next week. I forgot they are working Saturdays so 11-28-20 aligns perfectly. I will be on the look out for my car around Dec 7 looks like.....

The separate OKTB for overseas explains the second logistical operation that I learned about today. Makes sense to separate into 2 different groups.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Thanks as always! Nice to see the attention given to customer commitments for late 2020 deliveries.

This confirms the rumor that I heard to have all NA OKTB vehicles loaded and in transit by end of next week. I forgot they are working Saturdays so 11-28-20 aligns perfectly. I will be on the look out for my car around Dec 7 looks like.....

The separate OKTB for overseas explains the second logistical operation that I learned about today. Makes sense to separate into 2 different groups.
If mine is scheduled to be built on 11/24 (day after OKTB), wonder if it'll make it on the 11/28 shipment...

carbonizedbrett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E 4X, '17 Outback, '10 Jetta, '01 Beetle
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Even scarier is this part (again, italics mine):

The MSRP cap of $55,000 refers to the final MSRP of the vehicle, which is set by the manufacturer
From my reading of this language, I would expect NJ to subtract out the Destination Charge from my $56,040 "Dealer Selling Price" when comparing to the $55,000 limit.

Ironically, I just completed the survey about the ordering process before I came here and saw this thread. In the comments, I suggested they keep "MSRP" out of the grand total line and have that only next to the subtotal just to avoid any confusion with regard to the NJ incentive "once NJ determines the Mach E is eligible based on the range."

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
So media/influencer drives next week. Presumably a flood of reviews shortly thereafter.
Next week is going to be so busy. So plenty of news and videos I'm sure of for our thanksgiving week. Very thankful for the ford workers making the Mache. Hell of a job to not fall behind.

Have a statement for you. Elon Said he was shocked at how ford keeps up this year compared to all other auto manufacturers do to covid. They changed some of their supply design to follow Ford's pattern.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

I found the gap between Nov 23 OKTB and Nov 28 to start shipping curious. I would have thought some would be heading out the 24th or 25th. It's only a few days, so no bigger, but with not much of 2020 left, every day matters for those that need a 2020 delivery. Dec 7 sounds a bit optimistic for the first batches to arrive, but maybe.

I gave up on getting my FE (and the $1500 extra tax credit) in 2020 as soon as they said my build week isn't until Jan 4. ?

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
No problems with the supply of batteries now coming in from LG chem Poland.
EPA did clear over 300 miles on EXT RWD long range. Didn't' say anything about the other models but he was all smiles. EPA announcement will be out before December 1st.
ford can.
All great news. Except for the range report. If the range targets will hit what will people gripe about? LOL

I have a question about batteries. Are all the cells in customer vehicles coming from Poland or are the first vehicles using cells from South Korea? Curious because the Bolt fires have been linked to cells from Korea.
Sponsored