jmustang64

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
It looks like someone had it scheduled to post and got their timezones mixed up. :)

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Unlike the pictures this one has color coded arch extensions guess when the real configurator goes online will find out what is what.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Oops. Wonder if this will be taken down before the actual reveal.

It’s interesting that the focus is on the red version. I think the blue and the white make the Mach E pop more.

Nothing too new other than the fact we finally get to see a side profile shot. Interior room looks tighter than I expected even though the guy is commenting on how much room it has. I’m a little back and forth on how I feel. I want to see stills of the Grabber Blue in multiple angles. Also, just noticed the Grabber Blue model did not have the body colored grill. I wonder if it has something to do with the trim level.

Last edited:

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for posting the video. I'll bet it is fun to drive. Looking forward to actually seeing one. The more EVs the better.

I thought the first Mustang EV would have F150 drive train squeezed into a coupe.. My bad.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Oh, I love the Grabber Blue!

Anyway, this answers the missing door handles mystery.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB.

JB.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette z51 and alfa stelvio ti sport
Country flag
Wow! Ford hit a huge grand slam! Simply stunning and the GT starting at 60 grand is a stroke of genius.

Without question in my mind naming this the Ford Mustang Mach E was also the definitive of intelligent leveraging of an iconic brand to propel this exciting new EV SPORTS CUV tho the front of everyones shopping list.

Thank you for posting this up and Craig Cole of roadshow did a nice job with the video even if he was a little early...!

Fantastic new vehicle by ford without question.

A tesla killer in my opinion and more importantly a segment buster ...

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
Honestly they hit a grand slam in the styling. You couldn't tell in images but in motion and in hi-res the Mach-E is stunning in my book. Cant wait to hear how reactions on how it drives.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Oops. Wonder if this will be taken down before the actual reveal.

It’s interesting that the focus is on the red version. I think the blue and the white make the Mach E pop more.

Nothing too new other than the fact we finally get to see a side profile shot. Interior room looks tighter than I expected even though the guy is commenting on how much room it has. I’m a little back and forth on how I feel. I want to see stills of the Grabber Blue in multiple angles. Also, just noticed the Grabber Blue model did not have the body colored grill. I wonder if it has something to do with the trim level.
Too late already downloaded lol, the front of the GT looks way better also nice to see it in white, think it will look good in lighter colors due to the clear tail lights. Still a few hours till the reveal so time to think it over GT is such a long way off and the original specs had such a poor range maybe there will be time to improve that.

Otherwise I'm thinking premium, I think interior space looks good, classic ford still using 60:40 split rear seats in a 60K vehicle :(. The black of the roof comes down to the sides to make the profile look smaller so there should be more room back than on first impressions, naturally that trick not going to work to well on black versions.

Would need to use it but the e-latches really look like a needless expense, just look at an older aston martin or jag f-type of how to do flush door handles without making it complex and expensive to fix.

The original web page leaks had a brighter strip across the dash, so wonder if there will be various trim options there as a brushed aluminium would help break up the dash and look a little nicer.

jmustang64

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
Looks like a touch key pad on the door? I hope it comes with a traditional mustang key fob. Opening and starting with the phone can be cool, If it works.

RunningHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Told you motherfuckers ;)

Also wait till you get to drive it. I fell in love with the Mach E based on a test drive when the whole thing was in camo. Before I even saw the amazing looks I loved it.
Sponsored