What do I call this thing?? =)

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Ok major first world problem here....how are you describing your MME to people who ask for a description of your vehicle (for things like curbside pickup)? I get various food/grocery/takeout a lot and often they ask for a vehicle description. Last time I panicked when the woman on the phone said "Ok I'll bring it out what vehicle are you in?" I was like "Uh it's a red...Mustang, but not a Mustang car, it's the new electric crossover SUV...the Mach-E? No? Ok, uh It's a bright red SUV and right outside" ??
Sponsored

Last edited:

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Ok major first world problem here....how are you describing your MME to people who ask for a description of your vehicle (for things like curbside pickup)? I get various food/grocery/takeout a lot and often they ask for a vehicle description. Last time I panicked when the woman on the phone said "Ok I'll bring it out what vehicle are you in?" I was like "Uh it's a red...Mustang, but not a Mustang car, it's the new electric crossover SUV...the Mach-E? No? Ok, uh It's bright red and right outside" ??
Just did that tonight. Described it as a red crossover SUV with the tailgate open. No need to say Mustang or Mach-E. Just focused on what a normal person would look for which is a red car that looks like a crossover (having the tailgate up helps).

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Ok major first world problem here....how are you describing your MME to people who ask for a description of your vehicle (for things like curbside pickup)? I get various food/grocery/takeout a lot and often they ask for a vehicle description. Last time I panicked when the woman on the phone said "Ok I'll bring it out what vehicle are you in?" I was like "Uh it's a red...Mustang, but not a Mustang car, it's the new electric crossover SUV...the Mach-E? No? Ok, uh It's bright red and right outside" ??
Just Classic.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Just say "the red crossover"

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Yeah like red suv looking ...look for the horse on the car

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
I told them a gray Ford, the girl came out looking lost so I called her over. She said, "that's not a Ford!" I said "it's actually a Mustang". Her response, "yeah, I wouldn't have gotten that either.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
I just offer to rev my engine. It's usually easy to spot the idiot furiously stomping the gas pedal of a car that doesn't appear to be turned on.

Folks do tend to leave quickly after dropping off the food, especially if I ask them to put it in the frunk. Guess they don't much care for EVs...

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
If you know your plate you could say the red SUV with license plate ____

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Ok major first world problem here....how are you describing your MME to people who ask for a description of your vehicle (for things like curbside pickup)? I get various food/grocery/takeout a lot and often they ask for a vehicle description. Last time I panicked when the woman on the phone said "Ok I'll bring it out what vehicle are you in?" I was like "Uh it's a red...Mustang, but not a Mustang car, it's the new electric crossover SUV...the Mach-E? No? Ok, uh It's a bright red SUV and right outside" ??
“Blue Mustang”. Sometimes “Blue Mustang Mach E”. I’ve rarely been in the position you describe. I just go get the stuff and bring it to my car.

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I simply say "I'm in spot # x"
<fill in X with the number of the pickup spot you are in>

I know curbside is different but I couldn't resist.