Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hands down...... Blue Cruise 1.2 on my 2023 cyber orange Mach E Premium.

Last edited:

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
one of my favorites and unique to ford is the door panel keypad. i run, so it's nice to be able to leave key/phone in the car and not have to carry them on runs. and with the mach-e you can use it to open the frunk as well.

no other manufacturer seems to include this feature and i'm glad ford hasn't removed it for cost-cutting purposes.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
For me the indispensable feature is the 360 degree camera. I never thought I would use it this much when parking or navigating in tight spaces.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is your favorite Mach-E feature? IMG_1027
That's a good feature. But why is the car image always black? I want my red car to be shown. I paid $500 extra for red color and they are depriving me from the pleasure of seeing it 😪

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
For me the indispensable feature is the 360 degree camera. I never thought I would use it this much when parking or navigating in tight spaces.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is your favorite Mach-E feature? 20230829 051958580748
You guys with your fancy-schmancy 360 cameras… 🤪🐩

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My favorite feature by FAR is the Big A** Battery that supplies the power to those 2 motors!!!

Oh, and the Auto or Walk away Lock is "Brilliant"!!!
Ugh, I hate how the car locks me out even though I have walk away lock disabled. I have to leave the driver’s door open in order to get my bag out of the left rear seat because it locks itself so quickly. 😕🐩

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Ugh, I hate how the car locks me out even though I have walk away lock disabled. I have to leave the driver’s door open in order to get my bag out of the left rear seat because it locks itself so quickly. 😕🐩
You have walk-away lock disabled and the car still locks itself?

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is your favorite Mach-E feature? 20230829 051958580748
My wifes model y has three cameras when driving. Rear left and right. Its needed in our GTPE. Now what I like best in the GTPE are the best seats ever for bad lower back pain.

VaporTrails

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
I think my favorite has to be the aggressive motion of the vehicle with generous application of right pedal travel. When I drive my ICE car I find I am getting annoyed by how long it takes to shift. (And it is a Honda so the shifting is nothing to complain about.)

However, I feel like I got a lot of features I really like that are honorable mentions. BC is awesome, walk away lock is like the explosion in the back ground as the hero walks away, the camera array I use a lot, and Apple CarPlay wasn’t really optional to me. Unlocking the link to charging and Car telemetry to Apple Maps levels-up the car to me.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
You have walk-away lock disabled and the car still locks itself?
Yep, but it's sporadic. I just got home from work and opened the driver's door to get out and closed it. Pushed the button to open the left rear door, and the mirrors were already closed. I have found that if I hit the unlock button on the door panel it won't do this to me, but it's hard to remember to hit the unlock button when I'm getting out. So, the unlock button overrides this behavior. 🤷‍♂️🐩

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yep, but it's sporadic. I just got home from work and opened the driver's door to get out and closed it. Pushed the button to open the left rear door, and the mirrors were already closed. I have found that if I hit the unlock button on the door panel it won't do this to me, but it's hard to remember to hit the unlock button when I'm getting out. So, the unlock button overrides this behavior. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Something’s definitely not right.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Something’s definitely not right.
True, but it's not worth it to me to bring my car to a dealer for them to tell me they can't find the problem (since it's an intermittent problem) and be without the car for a week or two. It is rather inconvenient when I'm trying to get my dog out of the car. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Sponsored