Southern92

First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW i3
Country flag
I've owned 3 BMW i3s and never had an issue. . . still have a 2019 while I decide if my GTPE is the one I want to keep. Love the interior of the iX, but IMO the front is ugly. Maybe if they drop A LOT in value. I'm too big for the i4 unfortunately. (6'6" / 300)
Have a reservation for the Lightning, but as I got it the week before the books closed I don't expect to see that until 2024 or 2025.
I did like the Ionic5, but the ADM!!!
In my case I guess I'd keep the i3 for a few years if the GTPE isn't the one. 4.3 miles/kWh is VERY nice & there is more room in the garage when I park.
Sponsored

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
We all know where this is going
Ford Mustang Mach-E What's your next EV? Skjermbilde0.JPG

KCole21

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium extended range RWD Mach E
Country flag
After driving my wife’s GV60 around I’m seriously considering the electrified GV70 when it comes out. It may be the Korean in me but I’m a big fan of Genesis now.

1496430F-2CDA-441B-A3E5-B3B68BEB9727.jpeg

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I have an order in for a Lightning that I should get later this year. That should have us set for awhile.

We did the 4 year Ford Options on our MME GT so we will see what the options look like then - as of now, another MME.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Ford Bronco EV
2023 Mach E

Joules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium awd sr
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Either a cybertruck, lightning or fisker ocean. Might depend which I can buy first.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
We want a cheap second EV for just around town driving. We may even go used. Right now, the Chevy Bolts are a real good deal but the Mini EV looks like a lot of fun. We wouldn't mind a used BMW i3 but the prices are ridiculous right now.
MINI deleted the base trim and have part shortages so it’s crazy to pay $35K for a new one and used are almost that much too. 2024 model year will see a complete refresh and a 200+ mile range.

The Bolt is a great value with the price drop and having sat in one - I’m impressed with the 2022 EUV interior and audio system. I’d highly recommend it as a commuter car.

———

I’m looking forward to a Rivian R1S and Cadillac Lyriq in 2023. Maybe a VinFast VF9 too.

I have orders for ID.4, Ariya, and Solterra - all arriving before the end of 2022 but I’m not planning to buy any of them.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Canceled my Cybertruck and trying for a Silverado EV. May order a longer range MME, but will see what that will cost an decide later.

Keeperofthe7keys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e Premium
Country flag
Easy decision, Kia EV6, since I'm having trouble picking between it and taking delivery of my Mach E order now. Thinking of future possible vehicles, looking at Ford's efforts and improvements on the Lightning from the Mach E, I have faith in the future of Ford EVs, so I don't think I could rule out a next generation Mach E. Ford simply packages things better than most for usable storage and interior practicality imo.

Realistically, the next vehicle I'd buy simply hasn't been designed yet though so who knows.

Last edited:

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Kia EV9 if it hits the right marks. Family is growing bigger and the Mach E is pretty tight on excursions.