It’ll buff out.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
$50 bucks.

Driver, using 1PD and AutoHold, trying to inch forward.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Not exactly the same thing, but my wife and I witnessed a wild situation getting ice cream last night. When we got there I saw a guy sitting in his Jeep with the engine running and the windows up. I thought "what an ass sitting with the engine running for no reason". 10 minutes later after we got our ice cream we sat down and I happened to be facing him, where he was still sitting there with the engine running. Then he finally put the jeep in gear and slowly started to back out of the spot.. right into the car 30 feet behind him. He still had is foot on the gas after he made contact, making a little trough under his tire. I and others ran over and realized he had passed out. It took banging on the windows to wake him up enough to unlock the door so someone could reach in and shut it off. It was actually really disconcerting to watch.

I don't know whether it was drugs or some kind of a medical episode but the lady whose car he backed into took it really well.

I won't post the shot of guy's license plates, but here's the back wheel trough:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Which one of you is this? PXL_20220828_010439195
Sponsored

Last edited: