Why am I only 6.3.0?

Mach E TE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E
Picked up my Mach E 3 weeks ago, and I've been slowly getting updates over the last couple of weeks but it seems to have stalled put at 6.3.0. I see there people as high as 6.7.0. Anyone know why I'm so far behind?
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Picked up my Mach E 3 weeks ago, and I've been slowly getting updates over the last couple of weeks but it seems to have stalled put at 6.3.0. I see there people as high as 6.7.0. Anyone know why I'm so far behind?
If you’re getting the Priority updates, such as the recent Tesla charger update, your car is on schedule and doing fine. There were some issues with the numbered updates late last year, those have been resolved and updates are rolling out again. Some of the numbered updates have been reworked into the priority updates.

Further, not every model year needs or will get the every update.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I picked my MME up January last year, and I’m still on 6.3. The updates are luck of the draw.

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
The highest is 6.14 right now. Just be patient. There is no rhyme or reason on the push.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
The highest is 6.14 right now. Just be patient. There is no rhyme or reason on the push.
True! That's why I don't worry about them. OP: Save yourself the stress and go about your business. They'll show up when they show up.

OP
OP
Mach E TE

Mach E TE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E
True! That's why I don't worry about them. OP: Save yourself the stress and go about your business. They'll show up when they show up.
It's just annoying that when there's an update, we should all get it. This lottery of sorts is rather frustrating.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
It's just annoying that when there's an update, we should all get it. This lottery of sorts is rather frustrating.
No argument there, but me getting stressed out about it doesn't make updates happen, so I just stopped worrying about it. It's freeing! Try it!

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
Honestly updates generally do more harm then good. They always introduce bugs and then you gotta wait for more updates to fix them.

I am also on 6.3 and I'm awaiting an update to fix a bug from another update (one where hatch doesn't open fully when the car is locked).

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
You've had your car for 3 weeks and you're already frustrated? Buckle up, because you've got a long road ahead of you.

Moeyjar

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I feel like I'm in the sweet spot with updates. 6.7 with the priority updates (Not the latest one that fixed the 12v charging). I still have my speed in the center. I'm convinced 6.8 and 6.13 are updates I don't want anyway based on previous feedback. Hopefully they'll get reworked

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag