Why are we left out of the Elite Experience Club?

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag
I think I found it. EV charging is not yet enjoyable on long road trips lol.

Those who enjoy taking their Mustangs on long road trips will appreciate the cross-country events held in 10 markets across the United States.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
OP
OP
ponydsp

ponydsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium 4ER, Taycan CT, 650s, F8 on order
Country flag
I think I found it. EV charging is not yet enjoyable on long road trips lol.
I’ve driven 74,744 miles on my 2022 premium AWD ER all over North America since last February. Have enjoyed every mile so far.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I don’t think it’s fair to expect that the Mach-E would automatically get included in any Mustang coupe events.

The coupes don’t have the same job description as the Mach-E, even a base coupe is going to have certain aggressive driving capabilities that a Mach-E GTPE will not, let alone what any non-GT Mach-E can do.

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag
Here's something else to piss off ICE Mustang owners...anyone else get Camaro vibes on the new body style? Specifically the rear corner panel, and somewhat the front clip. To be clear, I still kinda like it but have always been a Corvette fan more than these other models anyways.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Why are we left out of the Elite Experience Club? 24Mustan

Ford Mustang Mach-E Why are we left out of the Elite Experience Club? 2019-chevrolet-camaro

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Undeniably. Not a fan. But then I haven't been thrilled with the ICE Mustang's styling for quite a few years.
Yeah, I personally have never been a Ford guy (Mach E is my first Ford vehicle ever - nothing wrong with the brand just never been my styling) always GM/Chevy. Didn't even really like the Corvette until the C7 body style (2014-2019) and I do like the new C8 body style. I was actually about to buy a C7 Vette but with two young kids in car seats the wife veto'd that plan and I came into the Mach E because it was the perfect compromise of a 4 door vehicle but was sporty and pretty fast. I have NOT been dissapointed.

One of my biggest issues with Mustang (ICE), and no different than Camaro is that they have the same body style available for rental car 4 bangers all the way up to the performance V8 without a whole lot of visual difference in body style (omitting the Gt350-500, Shleby edition etc of course) which just makes them feel like a dime a dozen. Whereas Corvette, even at its base Stingray configuration is the same V8, same styling and it has a street presence it can back up.

With all of that said, if a GT350/500 or Shelby Mustang were ever find its way into my garage I wouldn't say no LOL.

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Yeah, I personally have never been a Ford guy (Mach E is my first Ford vehicle ever - nothing wrong with the brand just never been my styling)
Only Ford I've owned before was an '83 Mercury Capri - my first car - which was a variant of the Fox-body Mustang. But my family have long been classic Mustang people. My older sister's first car was a '67 Mustang coupe... lucky. And my brother now has my Dad's old '67 GTA fastback. I've had quite a few watercooled VW's over the years, if I had to pick one make that I tended to favor.

I came into the Mach E because it was the perfect compromise of a 4 door vehicle but was sporty and pretty fast. I have NOT been dissapointed.
Can't disagree there!

One of my biggest issues with Mustang (ICE), and no different than Camaro is that they have the same body style available for rental car 4 bangers all the way up to the performance V8 without a whole lot of visual difference in body style (omitting the Gt350-500, Shleby edition etc of course) which just makes them feel like a dime a dozen. Whereas Corvette, even at its base Stingray configuration is the same V8, same styling and it has a street presence it can back up.
To be fair, the pony cars were always intended from the beginning to be sporty cars that can still haul the family and be the daily driver/grocery getter. I liked that my sister's very basic '67 wasn't stylishly very different from the GTA. Even back then you had to upgrade to a Shelby GT350 or GT500 to get wild styling differences that clearly showed the world "this is no regular Mustang."

With all of that said, if a GT350/500 or Shelby Mustang were ever find its way into my garage I wouldn't say no LOL.
Good luck!

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
To be fair, the pony cars were always intended from the beginning to be sporty cars that can still haul the family and be the daily driver/grocery getter
Valid point.

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Even Ford knows it's not a Mustang!

/ducks
Beat me to it!

I'd love to see a custom "shooting brake" version of a Mach-E and see what the argument is then... :)

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
@Maquis: If you decide to go to an event, check the information on the event; there was an event in Great Smoky Mountains last month for Mustangs. Flyer for the multi-day event clearly stated only combustion engine vehicles allowed to enter the events. First one I've seen in TN area that had the restriction. So far, I have not received any pushback from the Mustang club (Mustangs of Memphis) that I am a member of. I've gotten a few negative comments from ICE Mustang owners outside the club. I took it to a car show this past weekend. I had more people gathered around my MME than most of the classic Mustangs in the show lol.
Sponsored