OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Ordered the "protection package" with mine... I love those rubber mats even in the summer. The carpet ones get full of sand and shit you can't remove after a while. The rubber is easier to keep clean!

But for Winter, I'll most likely buy myself some HuskyLiners. They usually cover more and they are even easier to keep clean. Had some on my last 4 cars and people couldn't believe how the carpets were A1 after 6 to 8yrs!

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The mats are terrible. The front footwell does nothing as they don't even cover the top portion of where your boots will be. Poor design. Not worth the money at all.
this is what OTA's will be like. One person this is great! Best thing since sliced bread! Next person this sucks why did they do that. One mans garbage is another mans treasure.

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
Has anyone in Canada managed to use their Fordpass points to pay for a partial purchase?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
We got these mats as well. Very disappointed. Like why could they complete the front mats so they go further up the footwell. It's garbage.
There is a reason why mats don't go anywhere near accelerator, just ask Toyota.

As to using points for parts, my dealer sells on the web and won't allow points to be used for web orders picked up in person. So, when I bought the Mach-E, I made that a condition. He was surprised they didn't accept them (he's the owner), and immediately said yes. Parts Dept was mildly annoyed. Even bought them on credit, awaiting the points to be added to the account (a few days). Front and rear mats, back mat, and bumper lip protector. Used my existing points, plus the Mach-E points.

Last edited:

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
I'm still waiting for my MMe to be scheduled, but in the meantime as I rolled to a 22 the change to the Protection package was my only change to my order. With the 22 model year when you order the rubber mats from the factory they delete the carpeted mats. I was unsure about the look of the Ford rubber mats in the first place and now I've just removed them from my order entirely.

I was going to buy the Ford mats using my points, but it I figured I could used those toward my Bluecruise fees too so maybe I wanted Weathertech or another brand.

IMO they are all pretty ugly - better suited to an F150 than an MMe, especially with a light interior which I think has a little more upscale look (just my opinion). Having industrial rubber mats down there was not making me happy - but the missus feels pretty strongly they are a must-have, and I prefer to keep her happy, and must admit she is usually right in most matters.

In my searches I have been pleased to come across another option that I do not see discussed yet on this forum, maybe its new to the MMe.

I'm currently leaning toward the 3D MAXpider line of floor mats and cargo area mat instead of the usual suspects (Ford, Weathertech, Husky). They have excellent reviews for the mats custom fit for other cars, and IMO they have a much more refined look. Both the floor mats and cargo area mat are available on Amazon and Ebay. The product line in general is well reviewed on youtube on other cars.

They are custom fit to the car and do come up the sides slightly and they cover the dead pedal and the area behind the pedals. I respect that some people don't want a floor mat behind their pedals, but these are custom fit and they have a velcro like backing that lightly locks into the factory carpet so I won't have any concerns about ordering them, especially from Amazon given their liberal return policies and satisfaction guarantees.

They look like they will work well. I wanted to share the find here to see if anyone else had actually tried them for the MMe? I can't be the only one that thinks the tradional rubber mats are less than attractive.

I'd love to see pictures.

Winter is coming... Certainly faster than my car is. Sigh.

Tom

William Elder

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium on order
Country flag
So my order did not include the winter mats when entered. So when I asked my dealer to price them, they told me $1100CAD to get them after the fact. I was pretty sure it was about $350 option when ordering your car. So I looked around and saw a post somewhere on here and I ordered them from here... https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mj8z-5813300-aa.html
They just arrived today via fedex after less than 2 weeks and fit perfectly. All in price including shipping to Ontario was $240USD.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Winter Mats 1619194158236
Ford Mustang Mach-E Winter Mats 1619194158236
I don't like that they don't go beneath the pedals or up the left dead-pedal enough.
I'll keep looking for 3D mats as they probably cover these areas better?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Cargo Mat: I'm disappointed that it's desgined to ONLY be used when the floor tray is in the lower position. If the tray is on the top position then it doesn't fit with the seats up. You either need to have the seats down, or the rear of the mat near the hatch overlaps the loading area plastic.
Actually, it works with the floor in the upper position as well. If you fold the back seats forward, seat the mat, then pull the seat back.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag