Koomloddi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD, 2017 F150 XLT
Country flag
No change to my order or price, but the Premium and Route 1 are no longer available for ordering. Just checked the configuration page and only GT and Select are available.
For those of you seeing a price change, I would imagine you ordered before they announced the 2022 price changes. I ordered in January and my price hasnā€™t changed.
Sponsored

Jimct

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thatā€˜s just the 2022 increase that was announced a while ago. If your order was in before the increase, youā€™ll be fine.
No, it's on top of the 2022 increase, that email came last September. Grand total increase is $4500. This one's the last straw, after 11 months I'm giving up and cancelling.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
No, it's on top of the 2022 increase, that email came last September. Grand total increase is $4500. This one's the last straw, after 11 months I'm giving up and cancelling.
There was a small increase announced for the 2022 model year in September. Then a bigger increase in December. But if your order was already in, youā€™ll be fine.

Jimct

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kona EV, Mustang Mach e ordered 4/8/21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There was a small increase announced for the 2022 model year in September. Then a bigger increase in December. But if your order was already in, youā€™ll be fine.
That "small increase" was $2500, this one is $2000 on top of that, reflected in my order. I don't know where you're coming from.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Good for you, cancel that order and show Ford who the boss is!

robbinbadams

First Name
Robbin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California Route 1
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Mine is a CART1 ordered Dec 13. Is this for CART1 and premium or select and gt involved?

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Just emailed the dealer. They're one of the better one's so I guess we'll see what they say.

Orangeeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw
Country flag
My mme awd premium is in production, held up in the chip shortage, ordered 7/21, estimated ship was 3/1, then 6/1, now blank

My ford account lists the price as $59935, the window sticker has that price but then has a $2000 market adjustment for MSRP of $57935. Will they change the sticker or is that what I pay? Assuming they actually finish building the carā€¦.

I never logged into the ford account before though so not sure what they had as the original msrp

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
That "small increase" was $2500, this one is $2000 on top of that, reflected in my order. I don't know where you're coming from.
No model increased by $2500 in October transitioning from 21 to 22. The max increase was less than the $750 credit that Ford gave for the hassle. Any increase after that...most notably in December, you'd be price protected. Did your dealer add their own markup to your order?

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
My mme awd premium is in production, held up in the chip shortage, ordered 7/21, estimated ship was 3/1, then 6/1, now blank

My ford account lists the price as $59935, the window sticker has that price but then has a $2000 market adjustment for MSRP of $57935. Will they change the sticker or is that what I pay? Assuming they actually finish building the carā€¦.

I never logged into the ford account before though so not sure what they had as the original msrp
Your window sticker shows a $2000 increase or discount?

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
Looks like Ford software prowess is showing.. updated the system..and everyone gets an unintended update notice

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I believe Ford updated their tracker tool which must be sending out inadvertent emails. My tracker no longer shows the estimated delivery date. Also delivery on the timeline was changed to something else and now back to delivery. Or server just going haywire - must need a new chip that was delayed!
Sponsored