Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
I am still waiting on a build date and VIN from Ford. My dealer said they were going to lower my priority number as it has been at 19 or 99 for months. I'm not sure what my priority number is now and my dealer isn't particularly quick to offer up information. It would help to know if they did remember to lower the number.

Is there any way, other than calling the dealer, to check on my current priority code?

Tom
Sponsored

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT - Towed 4 times/9 months
Country flag
ouuuu so this means my car is arriving by truck?
Supposed to be built week of 10/11 and here I am with no further updates :(

Capture.PNG

Senn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Hi Guys
I think my new car is loaded onto Grande Halifax but I cant figure out when Grande Halifax is scheduled to arrive at Antwerpen port, can anyone help with that?
Br.

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
Hi Guys
I think my new car is loaded onto Grande Halifax but I cant figure out when Grande Halifax is scheduled to arrive at Antwerpen port, can anyone help with that?
Br.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 1634977986395

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag

I think it still means it's on the train, headed for KC. Mine 10/11 build week VIN reads the same.

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT - Towed 4 times/9 months
Country flag
I think it still means it's on the train, headed for KC. Mine 10/11 build week VIN reads the same.
Now out of curiousity, does your still show in production? Because thats what mine says yet, the motorcraft link showed it was built, and then the carrier already has a bill # leading me to believe it is built already.

EDIT: 11/19 -Car was actually built 10/30

Last edited:

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Now out of curiousity, does your still show in production? Because thats what mine says yet, the motorcraft link showed it was built, and then the carrier already has a bill # leading me to believe it is built already.
Freight bills are generated around the same time as window stickers, in the week prior to production start. Their existence has no bearing whatsoever on whether a car has actually been built. More than three months had passed after the freight bill was generated, before my order status switched to "shipped".

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
No, mine shows as ‘shipped’ on 10/19.

KZ6e1e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P4X
Country flag
Has anyone ever had their order not appear suddenly on Ford Order Tracking official site?

Usually go to the standard ford.com tracking site [https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking] & enter in VIN +4 digit Order number and you get a status page.

Now when I put in my VIN + order it just redirects back to the input page. This was working earlier and I would say this redirect started to happen mid last week. If i put in other people's VIN + Order number it does come up fine.

My ford.com account under reservations still works as does seg.fyi / Mach-E Forum Tracker Tool [I assume both tools pull from the same data source].

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Curious for those who were able to track their order when you officially received your VIN # from Ford and when you got your Window Sticker in relation to your build date? I do have my VIN # / My Order # just wondering when it shows up on my Order Page.

My build date has slipped 4 times and now it is currently 11/8 and haven't seen anything other than my vehicle is "In Production" or "In Order Processing" since back in September I believe on any of the tracking sites.

HBMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Focus SE
Country flag
Curious for those who were able to track their order when you officially received your VIN # from Ford and when you got your Window Sticker in relation to your build date? I do have my VIN # / My Order # just wondering when it shows up on my Order Page.

My build date has slipped 4 times and now it is currently 11/8 and haven't seen anything other than my vehicle is "In Production" or "In Order Processing" since back in September I believe on any of the tracking sites.
My MME was scheduled for 9/20 build week, was able to view window sticker on 9/15. I didn’t officially receive the VIN directly from Ford until I got my “built” email on 10/13.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
"
To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt "
Also information populated so does that mean its built?

I am on the same boat as you. I received an email September 15 stating car is shipped with estimated delivery to dealer Oct 11-17 and just like you I haven't received it. I spoke with the dealer last week Friday and they told me it is in transit as of September 24. On Monday I spoke with Jack Cooper (palsapp) and they weren't able to give me any information since I am not the dealer. Something interesting he said was that just because it says "pending" on their website doesn't mean they will transport it, he said that once Ford is ready to ship it they will send a request out for bid and that's why you see it "pending". If they would transport it and they took possession of it you would see "in transport".

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
Just a heads up but I just found out my car is on a chip hold despite my modules populating and the Activate Now button appearing in my FordPass app. So, YMMV.
what about the updates on the other sites like the vin sticker or ford vehicle tracker? i got updates on mine there
Sponsored