Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Instead of that one, use this one. It works and does the same thing. Click on the Detail button.
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/
Can anyone verify the accuracy of this site? (Thx for posting OP)
The site actually gives you an estimate of when you can expect your car to be delivered. Just checked for the 1st time today and it shows 14 days as of today…Not holding my breath. I’ll check tomorrow and see if that number changes.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links C89210EF-79E0-4EC5-BCDA-6996D329859C

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
The site actually gives you an estimate of when you can expect your car to be delivered. Just checked for the 1st time today and it shows 14 days as of today…Not holding my breath. I’ll check tomorrow and see if that number changes.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links C89210EF-79E0-4EC5-BCDA-6996D329859C
I am not the developer, but all the site does is scrape the Ford site and pull data that is not shown by Ford. It does not have a different or better data source.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
The estimated delivery date is how many days past your ETA is, tomorrow you will see it say 15 days, sorry I wish I had better news. I ran into the same thing when mine was 4 days past the ETA now it says 30 days ?

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Can anyone verify the accura
The estimated delivery date is how many days past your ETA is, tomorrow you will see it say 15 days, sorry I wish I had better news. I ran into the same thing when mine was 4 days past the ETA now it says 30 days ?
Damn. Thx for the info/update. It’s disappointing but, not much we can do…

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT - Towed 4 times/9 months
Country flag
Just checked that site for mine and it says 6 days u til delivery which would be a week and three days sooner than fords estimate not counting weekends. But i assume drivers still drive the weekend along with train drivers?
Heres what my info says

5823B91B-7819-4167-A015-753446F2682D.png

99879ECE-37BB-4FFC-80AF-802C0E89E23B.jpeg

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just checked that site for mine and it says 6 days u til delivery which would be a week and three days sooner than fords estimate not counting weekends. But i assume drivers still drive the weekend along with train drivers?
Heres what my info says

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 99879ECE-37BB-4FFC-80AF-802C0E89E23B

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 99879ECE-37BB-4FFC-80AF-802C0E89E23B
If Jack Cooper delivered your car to Norfolk Southern yesterday, it is very unlikely it will make it to your dealer in a week. From what I have seen others post, it typically takes two weeks from KC to the dealer on the east coast. Maybe Ford found a way to move them faster, and I hope they did, but realistically plan on another week or so beyond the 21st.

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If Jack Cooper delivered your car to Norfolk Southern yesterday, it is very unlikely it will make it to your dealer in a week. From what I have seen others post, it typically takes two weeks from KC to the dealer on the east coast. Maybe Ford found a way to move them faster, and I hope they did, but realistically plan on another week or so beyond the 21st.
I thought the same however yesterday the tracker said 12/3-12/9 and now it updated today to 11/15-11/21.

Im still betting on 12/3-12/9 but if Ford is saying it and actually changed it to a sooner date then perhaps they did find a way to move them faster?

And just to clearify, it saying that it arrived today means it go off the train from MX to the US correct?

Capture.PNG

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought the same however yesterday the tracker said 12/3-12/9 and now it updated today to 11/15-11/21.

Im still betting on 12/3-12/9 but if Ford is saying it and actually changed it to a sooner date then perhaps they did find a way to move them faster?

And just to clearify, it saying that it arrived today means it go off the train from MX to the US correct?

Capture.PNG
The best source is the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR) but that is not always accurate and frequently out of date. However, my VVR was pretty good and I was able to see my car at the port in Newark when it arrived. Because Newark is a one hour drive to my dealer I assumed it would be put on a truck there and moved to the dealer in a day or two. But delivery from the Newark port to my dealer still took a week. It is hard to imagine they could get your car from the yard in KC to your dealer in Rhode Island on a week, but maybe the Jack Cooper data is wrong. Maybe your car was moved earlier. The Ford status update does look promising.

The process is clear a mud.

Edit: Jack Cooper only knows the delivery date to your dealership if they are the ones moving the car to the dealership. Otherwise, that date is the date it was moved to the next step in the process, which in your case is the train to the east coast. So on that day it should have been in the KC area, but again maybe the date is incorrect. Or maybe Ford decided to truck your car from the yard in KC directly to Rhode Island. Ford is not following the same process for every car. Mine was shipped on an ocean vessel from a port in Mexico to Port Newark.

Last edited:

cjrodriguez31

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i hope so. Im still looking at the 12/3-12/9 date as originally given to me. I will keep you guys updated though

Tarynem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium (pending)
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer in MD told me expect 35 days from when vehicle is shipped from Mexico to arrival at dealership. 2 weeks from Mexico to KC and roughly another 2 weeks from KC to MD.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Ok so I may have stumbled onto something rather interesting...

My MME is an east-coast delivery in the Washington DC area. Through other posters in the forums, I read that United Road handles logistics and delivery for the final leg of the trip. I signed up to receive delivery receipts for my VIN number with United Road (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt). In the process of doing so, I somehow managed to get an account within their OVISS system; I may have requested an account but don't exactly remember if I did or not (so don't ask :)).

I frequently logged in to run the VIN to see if United Road has received any status of the vehicle being "Available" for final destination delivery - no dice for a few weeks. The standard page didn't give me any other options than to run my VIN or see what was incoming to my dealership. I cannot access anything else from the OVISS hamburger menu. I can only track VINs for the dealership where my MME is to be delivered.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links OVISS-desktop-VIN-search

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links OVISS-desktop-VIN-search-result

Earlier this AM, I logged into the site, however decided to see what the mobile view looked like and checked the box from the login page for "Prefer mobile on this device".

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links OVISS-login-page

This seemed to unlock a few other discovery options, including seeing the Order History for my MME VIN, starting back from the date my Window Sticker was produced. The latest update mentions "RailCar changed to TTGX922128", which is a Norfolk Southern Equipment ID. I took that information, used the Norfolk Southern Intermodal Tracing system (available on the OP) and found that my MME is passing through PA, almost at Wilmington/New Castle DE Ford distribution lot.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links OVISS-mobile-dashboard

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links OVISS-mobile-VIN-orderhistory

Again, this is something I accidentally stumbled upon and have not tried to reproduce with making a new account. I also want to note this is probably only useful for those taking deliveries on the East Coast, and potentially only the Mid-Atlantic area. YMMV.

If you happen to attempt to reproduce, let us know your result!

Genewich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Select
Country flag
Ok so I may have stumbled onto something rather interesting...

My MME is an east-coast delivery in the Washington DC area. Through other posters in the forums, I read that United Road handles logistics and delivery for the final leg of the trip. I signed up to receive delivery receipts for my VIN number with United Road (https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt). In the process of doing so, I somehow managed to get an account within their OVISS system; I may have requested an account but don't exactly remember if I did or not (so don't ask :)).

I frequently logged in to run the VIN to see if United Road has received any status of the vehicle being "Available" for final destination delivery - no dice for a few weeks. The standard page didn't give me any other options than to run my VIN or see what was incoming to my dealership. I cannot access anything else from the OVISS hamburger menu. I can only track VINs for the dealership where my MME is to be delivered.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links OVISS-mobile-VIN-orderhistory

Earlier this AM, I logged into the site, however decided to see what the mobile view looked like and checked the box from the login page for "Prefer mobile on this device".

This seemed to unlock a few other discovery options, including seeing the Order History for my MME VIN, starting back from the date my Window Sticker was produced. The latest update mentions "RailCar changed to TTGX922128", which is a Norfolk Southern Equipment ID. I took that information, used the Norfolk Southern Intermodal Tracing system (available on the OP) and found that my MME is passing through PA, almost at Wilmington/New Castle DE Ford distribution lot.

Again, this is something I accidentally stumbled upon and have not tried to reproduce with making a new account. I also want to note this is probably only useful for those taking deliveries on the East Coast, and potentially only the Mid-Atlantic area. YMMV.

If you happen to attempt to reproduce, let us know your result!
Looks like this worked for me as well. Unfortunately, all I can see is that my MME is "on hold" in Petersburg, VA. ?

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Looks like this worked for me as well. Unfortunately, all I can see is that my MME is "on hold" in Petersburg, VA. ?
Great to hear. What is your destination dealership (assuming in Virginia)?

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
Some progress is better than no progress. Expecting this in PA so, it may be another couple weeks based on some of the other posts in this thread. Day by day…

Ford Mustang Mach-E 🧭  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 6D7949B8-5A57-492B-9F6E-803D492FECB6

DFC5D559-69F8-4F5E-8E5D-D1EFA6F13AF1.jpeg

Last edited: