Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
I now have a 5/23 build date after being pushed back from 5/9 to 5/16 last week. Premium SR AWD. Really hope this is the last delay...I'm already 7 months in on the wait since ordering.
Sponsored

MrsZuko

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White MME GTPE
Occupation
NP
Country flag
Joining that 5/23 build crew as of today, just got the email. Hopefully no delays! Space White GT PE.

OP
OP

shereth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus ST, 2022 MME GT (ordered)
Country flag
For a while I thought I might be leaving the group when they bumped me up to 5/16, but as of today it's showing 5/23 once again. The uncertainty can be a bit maddening, but I'm still glad to at least have some date.

Ryanmav4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR Premium w. Ext battery ordered
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
It was fun while it lasted. I was demoted to a 5/30 date today.

whereismycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered a mach-e
Country flag
3rd groups a charm? Got moved back again.

8/24/21 order - premium, ER, AWD, space white. Auto converted to a ‘22 last Oct.

homerj31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus ST, Select Mache on order
Country flag
Second bump back, my order now shows 5/23. I hope it is the last delay but not holding my breath.

Grabber Blue Select RWD

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
First bump, from 5/16 to 5/23. As others have said, I'm just happy to have a VIN and be getting build dates, even if it'll possibly get pushed back by another week or two.

3rd groups a charm? Got moved back again.

8/24/21 order - premium, ER, AWD, space white. Auto converted to a ‘22 last Oct.
That has to be maddening... having gotten in one of the first 2022 orders (placed order on 10/1), I sort of chuckle every time I see people complaining about the wait on orders from November and after. I still have other October timeframe people to set the record straight on who's been waiting, but there must not be many August orderers left. At least Ford seems to be getting the vast majority of orders delivered before the one year mark, so hopefully you'll have your vehicle in 2-3 months...

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Moving to this thread - from the May 9th and then May 16th threads. I ordered in early October, so perhaps 7 months will be enough. Hopefully, the random factors at Ford will not delay it further.

Slowmotion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
many
Country flag
Moving to this thread - from the May 9th and then May 16th threads. I ordered in early October, so perhaps 7 months will be enough. Hopefully, the random factors at Ford will not delay it further.
Same story here. Was notified several weeks ago that production was scheduled the week of 5/9. It was then changed to 5/16, and now 5/23. My prem, awd, ext order was placed at a dealer in July last year and then updated to a '22 model last October. If it is actually built and delivered by this July, it will have been a one year wait. Here's hoping patience is a virtue.

LUV_RED

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E ER RWD, 2018 Volt
Country flag
9/28/21 order, auto converted to 2022 1/31/22
Received email last Thursday (4/28) that my production week is 5/23/22!

Premium, ER, RWD, Rapid Red

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
Didn't see a thread started up yet for our build week so decided to get the ball rolling! Here's to hoping we're blessed with some speedy deliveries and we'll have our shiny new cars to enjoy this summer!

bw.PNG
woohoo!!! I was scheduled 5/9 and then to 5/16 and now 5/23. I am hoping that this is my final move! let's go 5.23 build gang!

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Same story here. Was notified several weeks ago that production was scheduled the week of 5/9. It was then changed to 5/16, and now 5/23. My prem, awd, ext order was placed at a dealer in July last year and then updated to a '22 model last October. If it is actually built and delivered by this July, it will have been a one year wait. Here's hoping patience is a virtue.
wow. Same thing happened to me! 5.9 then 5.16 and not 5.23... well at least we are in it together. waiting forever...

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think maybe late summer, right? After looking at the order spreadsheet, it looks like maybe 60-90 days between production and delivery, right?

EDIT: Guess I'm moving to the 5/30 build week chat. We'll see if I get moved around many more times!
I'm hoping by end of july or early august... that is reasonable right? assuming my build date doesnt change again...

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I now have a 5/23 build date after being pushed back from 5/9 to 5/16 last week. Premium SR AWD. Really hope this is the last delay...I'm already 7 months in on the wait since ordering.
I am with you on that... 5.9 then 5.13 now 5.26... I dread thursdays now since I seem to just get push back further and further...

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It was fun while it lasted. I was demoted to a 5/30 date today.
I wonder if the majority of people got there dates pushed back?
Sponsored