11/14/22 Build Week Gang

Wum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I'm right there too. Mine's a Select RWD, carbonized gray metallic with black interior and I've been sitting "in production" since 11/14. I've called and chatted with Ford every week since and I keep getting the same ETA of 12/18. The last time I contacted them was this Monday and the ETA hasn't changed and it's still in production so I'm just as confused and frustrated as you guys. None of this makes any sense to me.
Are you checking the Ford order track website or the ordertrack app? The official Ford order tracker says mine is built as of 12/1 but the ordertrack app says I'm still in production.
Sponsored

irina.d.s

First Name
Irina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
Are you checking the Ford order track website or the ordertrack app? The official Ford order tracker says mine is built as of 12/1 but the ordertrack app says I'm still in production.
I've been checking both. They both say I'm still in production. The ordertrack app has me at 18 days, 17 hours and counting and Ford hasn't changed since 11/14.

JeanneB

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford MME GT
Occupation
finance manager
Country flag
Forgot to mention that my delivery window according to the dealer was 12/12 - 12/18, so it arrived about 2 weeks early. :)
Can you post a picture so I can see the color? I also ordered vapor blue and would like to see the actual color. Mine should be here next week.

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-ā€œJuliusā€
Country flag
Can you post a picture so I can see the color? I also ordered vapor blue and would like to see the actual color. Mine should be here next week.
Someone just started a Vapor Blue thread, with actual pics of their car in it.

LinkRS

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I just recieived a phone call from my dealer. My Mach-E GT PE is in! I am scheduled to go pick it up tomorrow (3 Dec) morning. My estimated delivery window was Dec 15 - 21, so it is almost 2-weeks early. My production date was 11/17, with a ship date of 11/21. I am stoked!

2023 Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Grabber Blue
Batch 9380
93/1036

I'll update the groups spreadsheet tomorrow :cool:

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
I just recieived a phone call from my dealer. My Mach-E GT PE is in! I am scheduled to go pick it up tomorrow (3 Dec) morning. My estimated delivery window was Dec 15 - 21, so it is almost 2-weeks early. My production date was 11/17, with a ship date of 11/21. I am stoked!

Grabber Blue
Batch 9380
93/1036

Wow!!!ā€™
Thatā€™s awesome congrats!

rchallender

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MachEGTPE
Country flag

Grabber Blue
Batch 9380
93/1036

Congrats! How exciting! Which area are you in? Did you get notification that it hit Laredo, TX? Curious as to what your Ramp One number was... My vehicle was shipped on 11/22 as well, but have not heard much other than it sitting in Lecheria, ME since 11/25 as of yesterday. I'm in the Dallas area, but my dealer is near Houston. What's odd was my initial delivery window was 12/5 - 12/12, but later got updated to 1/4-1/9 when I was bumped from 11/7 to 11/14

LinkRS

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! How exciting! Which area are you in? Did you get notification that it hit Laredo, TX? Curious as to what your Ramp One number was... My vehicle was shipped on 11/22 as well, but have not heard much other than it sitting in Lecheria, ME since 11/25 as of yesterday. I'm in the Dallas area, but my dealer is near Houston. What's odd was my initial delivery window was 12/5 - 12/12, but later got updated to 1/4-1/9 when I was bumped from 11/7 to 11/14
Thanks! I never received rail car info, just the initial "shipped" email from Ford along with a text that had my delivery window. So I have not been tracking the rail movement. I am in South East Texas, San Antonio. The box labeled 'Ramp One' on the window sticker is RH80. The Ford tracker still shows the car as 'In Transit' which leads me to believe they haven't updated it for today yet?

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag

Grabber Blue
Batch 9380
93/1036

On time is good early is fantastic. Enjoy!

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
Updated info from Ford Chat, last location was Laredo, TX after 9 days in transit so far. My delivery window had been 12/25-12/31. Now Chat is saying it will start the next leg to the dealer on 12/25 and ETA (in Delaware) is 12/31. Does that sound right? Iā€™m hoping for an early arrival!!

277/691
Batch 9294

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-ā€œJuliusā€
Country flag
Updated info from Ford Chat, last location was Laredo, TX after 9 days in transit so far. My delivery window had been 12/25-12/31. Now Chat is saying it will start the next leg to the dealer on 12/25 and ETA (in Delaware) is 12/31. Does that sound right? Iā€™m hoping for an early arrival!!

277/691
Batch 9294
Is your dealer in Delaware? Iā€™m assuming you will be going to New Castle? Iā€™m also in Laredo now, headed to New Castle, but I donā€™t have a rail # yet, we might get on the same train. My eta to dealer is 12/26-1/1, hoping for a miracle it can be squeezed in the few days before the first.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag

277/691
Batch 9294
Michigan here

Iā€™ve had NO updates since 11/27 which was in TXā€¦. Dealer/Saleswoman told me the following ā€œDo not bother trying to track it through FC the car could already be in Ohio.. thereā€™s so many cars getting input into the system it takes days to update with few people inputting the dataā€œ

Iā€™m still 12/14 - 12/20 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Kafka

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE Nite Pony Vapor Blue
Occupation
Techie
Country flag
The usual lag in FC getting updates: I had asked yesterday 12/1 and there was no update.
As of this evening, the update is: ...received on Ramp 6R, in Richards-Gebauer, MO on 11/30/2022.
No Rail Car info yet.
So, right on target for that waypoint and hopefully steadily onward to Newark, NJ for NYC Metro Deliveries.
Dodged a bullet with all the rough weather and Tornado alerts that happened recently around Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, etc. as well as the Rail Strike, and hopefully it won't languish in KS waiting for its onward connection. šŸ¤ž

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
Is your dealer in Delaware? Iā€™m assuming you will be going to New Castle? Iā€™m also in Laredo now, headed to New Castle, but I donā€™t have a rail # yet, we might get on the same train. My eta to dealer is 12/26-1/1, hoping for a miracle it can be squeezed in the few days before the first.
Yes Iā€™m going to Ramp RU2G. I believe thatā€™s in New Castle. Will post here if Iā€™m able to get any rail info. ā€˜Tis the season for a miracle!

DevinsHorsey

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD SR
Country flag
WOOP! You get to be the first person on our little tracker with delivered. It feels like a ribbon cutting ceremony hahah
Sponsored