Bruno44

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
https://www.reuters.com/business/canadas-cp-rail-shuts-down-railroad-workers-strike-2022-03-20/

Here’s hoping our cars made it out of the yard before they shut it down at midnight!! @Bruno44
So I’m about 10 minutes from from the yard so I went for ride. I saw about 20-30 Mach E’s parked on the lot. I saw a grabber blue premium in the group. According to the ford live chat it was off loaded from the train and on a ramp waiting for trucking. So I’m just assuming that it’s mine in the group. The yard they were in is Hansens Transport yard. I read somewhere on their wed site that in the event of a CP work stoppage it’s business as usual for them as long as you car has arrived at the yard. So here’s hoping those were our group of cars in the yard. I tried taking pictures but the fog was really heavy in the yard yesterday and they really didn’t turn out. Im going out later today and may try and drive by in the way home this evening. If I can ill take some pictures.

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
So I’m about 10 minutes from from the yard so I went for ride. I saw about 20-30 Mach E’s parked on the lot. I saw a grabber blue premium in the group. According to the ford live chat it was off loaded from the train and on a ramp waiting for trucking. So I’m just assuming that it’s mine in the group. The yard they were in is Hansens Transport yard. I read somewhere on their wed site that in the event of a CP work stoppage it’s business as usual for them as long as you car has arrived at the yard. So here’s hoping those were our group of cars in the yard. I tried taking pictures but the fog was really heavy in the yard yesterday and they really didn’t turn out. Im going out later today and may try and drive by in the way home this evening. If I can ill take some pictures.
Fingers crossed!!! Keep your eyes out for a space white premium and say hello to it for me if you see it!!

Bruno44

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag

Pina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Passport, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
What screen shot? The trucking company for us is different than for the US.
Sponsored