PaperMache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Acura MDX, 2019 Honda Insight
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
@PaperMache Talk to your dealer. They will adjust the rate to 2.49%. Mine also showed me 3.9 but they said we will adjust and they did. Its was for 72 months as well.
Thank you. It is reassuring to read this, and I will let the dealership know during my appointment tomorrow morning. 🤞

BTW are you using the loan, not the Ford options? My Ford Options terms are either 36 or 48 months.
Sponsored

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Thank you. It is reassuring to read this, and I will let the dealership know during my appointment tomorrow morning. 🤞

BTW are you using the loan, not the Ford options? My Ford Options terms are either 36 or 48 months.
I tried to look back to see if this was the answer to your question - ignore this if I got what you were asking incorrect:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/rate-lock-how-does-that-work.22866/post-534351

Basically shows the key is the dealer choosing the right option box in Smart Vincent.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group 1668554641726

nIceWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Ice White
Country flag
I got an email:

"Due to unanticipated shipping delays, your 2022 Mustang Mach‑E Premium is now expected to arrive at ______ between November 20, 2022 and November 26, 2022. Your dealer will contact you to arrange pickup details as soon as it’s ready for you."

Perfect, Ford. Have it arrive when I'm on Thanksgiving vacation. 🙄 How "unanticipated" can these shipping delays be when they've seen them for months?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I got an email:

"Due to unanticipated shipping delays, your 2022 Mustang Mach‑E Premium is now expected to arrive at ______ between November 20, 2022 and November 26, 2022. Your dealer will contact you to arrange pickup details as soon as it’s ready for you."

Perfect, Ford. Have it arrive when I'm on Thanksgiving vacation. 🙄 How "unanticipated" can these shipping delays be when they've seen them for months?

Which state are you in?

but yeah they seem to be unable to anticipate the most anticipatable shipping delays

mustang9777

First Name
Sidd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014. mustang convertible
Country flag

I am usi

@PaperMache I am using the loan. Either way rate should be 2.49%.

mustang9777

First Name
Sidd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
SURPRISE GUYS! I got my car this weekend! I guess freaking out on the dealer really does paid off. They made a special trip to go get it at the yard. I love it so much. Im actually speechless. But im a little afraid because ive never had a car this nice or certainly this expensive. She's going up the hill tomorrow for her first ski area photoshoot and I will report back at that time! I cant wait to see how the car performs in the mountains.
@KimSkisDiamonds Congratulations! I love mine too. Please post photos from the mountains. I. am afraid to take to the mountains. I may take in January.

mustang9777

First Name
Sidd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Charging with the 120v or 240v or something else?
Right now I am using 120V. I do have 240V too but not using it since my bigger car is on that side and can't use 3rd car garage because of building material there. I will start using 240V one in couple weeks.

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I got an email:

I'm from the 10/10 group and that's my current delivery range to DFW area.

I called CSX tracking and it was noted it was released to customer (BNSF) on November 6.

Mine has been stuck at the infamous 6m ramp since November 1...

Is yours going to Texas as well?

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
I'm from the 10/10 group and that's my current delivery range to DFW area.

I called CSX tracking and it was noted it was released to customer (BNSF) on November 6.

Mine has been stuck at the infamous 6m ramp since November 1...

Is yours going to Texas as well?
Mine was also released to BNSF on nov 6th ramp 6M its been at ramp 6R since Oct 6th.... which was basically just sitting a month, so probably the same train, its going to DFW then onto austin. I am hoping it actually left on Nov 6th since I got a wierd vinview update then, if thats the case based on previous transit time it would arrive in alliance tx around 11/16....

chimpster23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BLK GT ER-AWD / 04 Toyota Camry
Country flag
Mine is going to Houston. I think it's insane these cars go through Texas from Mexico and sit in Kansas and then come back to Texas.
yea logistics there make no sense at all to me.

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
@Atxsw & @nIceWhite have either of your vehicles shown up on your dealers website yet?

KimSkisDiamonds

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo XC60, 2022 Mach E Premium (soon)
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
@KimSkisDiamonds Congratulations! I love mine too. Please post photos from the mountains. I. am afraid to take to the mountains. I may take in January.
Don't be! She did great. What was more scary were the slippery roads in the city full of transplants unaware of how to drive in the snow (no your giant SUV/pickup does not mean impunity). But once I got to i70 it was smooth sailing. Im not going to lie, I drove a little timidly until I hit Evergreen or so but then I realized she was really hugging the road and the ride is just so smooth. Lovely drive to and back from Loveland! When I was gearing up in the lot I had a few people approach and compliment the car. Shes a real looker!

I have to say the sound system is really great, I was prepared for something awful based on posts in this forum. Maybe the cars Ive had in the past just weren't that nice, but my last two were a Lexus and a Volvo so I dont think so...It really does enhance the driving experience to have great sound.

The only bummer is the loss of battery life, so, I was fully charged (I have the extended battery too) when I left the house and by the time I got to Loveland which is more or less 60 miles I had lost about 120 miles of range. Its not a big deal because I think ill be able to get to any ski area for a day trip with no charging, it will just mean the further places I may be going for a weekend could require a charge. No biggie.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 8.03.04 AM

KimSkisDiamonds

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo XC60, 2022 Mach E Premium (soon)
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
since you guys are significantly ahead of the 11/7 group that i am in, i thought i would ask anyone here how the Ford Options process actually works.

i think someone told me that you should be able to see the terms/rates etc. for Options in your ford account - that at some point in the process after the car has shipped that you can arrange for financing online. is that the experience of people here? it would be nice to have it all sorted out before setting foot in the dealership.

thanks
I basically showed up to the dealer, told them I was only interested in Options, and we had all the paperwork done within twenty minutes. It was painless. I dont know if it was painless because Id bee a total bitch leading up to the day I picked up my car...but it was. You just say you want options and they give you the options of payment depending on the miles you are going to drive and its as simply as that. I didnt have to squabble about the availability of the product or the rate itself.