RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Thanks for the hyperlink, it's got really good information. I was just concerned by the dealer's comment that honoring X plan pricing would make me ineligible for other Ford discounts (without being specific). I am guessing if he does everything by the book, I should have nothing to be worried about.
Correct. There are some rebates that cannot be used with X-Plan and it is clearly stated in the terms of the offer.
Sponsored

Riotous

First Name
Riotous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Yes, but with a caveat. You have to be a member for 90 days before the PIN that you generate becomes valid.
So, i have only just become aware of X-Paln pricing - i except to complete the sale and drive off in my GTPE in about 3 weeks. Anything I can do to qualify for X-Plan - Ugh. Cheers.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Not much can be done in 3 weeks unless you have owned Ford stock for over 90 days already I think?
I believe the stock is 6 months, but I could be wrong

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I believe the stock is 6 months, but I could be wrong

You are very right and I just checked my Ford-Shareholder-Application...

`To qualify for a Shareholder PIN, you must show current proof that you have held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock (Ticker: F) for at least the past 6 months. This documentation must also include the following information:`

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Riotous

First Name
Riotous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The 90 day requirement is not universal among X-Plan participants. For example, I see no mention of it with the Experimental Aircraft Association - but you'd want to check. https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program
Oh my, home run, thanks so much, i called and confirmed, they were very nice too, and confirmed like 3 times 'no waiting period'.

Thanks Rick, you're the best.
Ford sets Ford's plan pricing rules, not the partnered corporations or hobbyist groups. The rules were updated effective May 1, 2021. It now says:

For membership-based companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 90 day membership required prior to the sale date of the vehicle. Any one of the following are accepted : Membership Card, Invoice showing customer is within good standing and is current, or Screen print of Website ( Must show full name and member since information ).​

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/howitworks/how_it_works.do

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
Apologies if this has been asked before (I searched and browsed through most of this thread), but can I get X-plan pricing if I my order was placed before I even knew about it?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You pay with X-Plan, not order with it.

Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Apologies if this has been asked before (I searched and browsed through most of this thread), but can I get X-plan pricing if I my order was placed before I even knew about it?
Do you qualify for X-plan? If so, contact your salesperson via email to confirm they're willing to process the deal that way.

"I qualify for X-plan through [work, hobby, friend-with-benefits]. I did forget to mention this before so now I need to check, will Hobbit Shire Ford accept X-plan member pricing on my Mustang Mach-E purchase?"

sunkid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD ext. range
Country flag
Do you qualify for X-plan? If so, contact your salesperson via email to confirm they're willing to process the deal that way.

"I qualify for X-plan through [work, hobby, friend-with-benefits]. I did forget to mention this before so now I need to check, will Hobbit Shire Ford accept X-plan member pricing on my Mustang Mach-E purchase?"
Awesome, thank you! Follow up question: my dealership is actually the Durin’s Bridge Ford of Moria. Does that make a difference?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Awesome, thank you! Follow up question: my dealership is actually the Durin’s Bridge Ford of Moria. Does that make a difference?
Nope. I was already assuming your dealer wasn't here. ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E OIP
Sponsored