All I Want for Christmas is (improvements to my MME)...

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
4. The drive data to reset AFTER EVERY DRIVE. I don't want to see the miles from yesterday's commute home as the starting point for today's commute to the office.
5. Audible warning when I turn the signal on and a vehicle is in my blindspot.
These two!!!

With (5) it's one thing I miss from Hyundai/Kia cars. The B pillar blocks my blindspot view more than I'd like.
Sponsored

superdave80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select SR RWD
Country flag
1. Door handles.
2. Physcial buttons/knobs for climate controls, or as a compromise, have the option to put the controls at the top of the screen so I don't need to look all the way down and take my eyes off the road.
3. Readout of current charging speed on the screen.
4. FORSCAN-like vehicle diagnostics built-in. Seriously, all of this computing power hooked up to the car but I have to lug around a laptop/cable?
5. Option to have FOB open the frunk instead of the rear hatch.

MBCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD ER, Infinite Metallic Blue
Country flag
I want a little display to show me energy usage/regen. Like the GTs have but bigger. Bonus points for showing kW numbers on it like the Bolt can.

Also? How about a bong or something when BlueCruise engages/disengages.

Also? Go back to co-pilot 360. Renaming everything BlueCruise is stupidly confusing. Itā€™s up there with watching Apple TV+ in the Apple TV app on my Apple TV.

Also? I demand the screen be able to turn into a tropical fish tank. Iā€™ll never use it, but I demand it.

More seriously I saw the post about China getting a way to have their computer replaced with a newer one for better infotainment performance. Let me upgrade that on my current car! Iā€™ll give you more money! $$$

Finally +1 to SprManKalElā€™s idea for an audible warning if I hit my turn signal and someone is in the blind spot. Thatā€™s a great feature.

Last edited:

bp99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME eAWD, 21 MME CA Route 1 (sold)
Country flag
3. Stop reverting to Guest Profile upon remote start (what purpose does this serve?!)
My 9/14 built '22 selects my profile when I press the Start button after a remote start. It was a very nice surprise compared to my '21.

My guess was it was a bug, not intentional for not selecting the correct profile.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Setting the maximum charging speed for a charging location (I do not have the option to set this in my home charger and I would like to limit the peak consumption)

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
1) setting amp draw from the car to manage charging speeds
2) getting rid of the huge grey bar that has your phone name on Android Auto and Apple Carplay
3) Ad-hoc precondition battery and cabin option (not have to use a departure time)
4) the car to pre-condition its battery for charging if it knows its headed to a DC fast charger via the onboard Nav system
5) faster charging curve on DCFC
6) unlock some more of the battery capacity (22s at 91kwh and 21s, through update, could be there also - im talking ER packs here)
7) real time KWH / mile onscreen somewhere alongside of a small graph as to where its been over last 30? mins (or some useful timeframe)

JDrazMME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Star White MME Premium Ext Batt AWD
Country flag
I bet you can't.
I guess it depends on what you mean by the word "rewind". Let's say I get a notification that Black Sabbath is about to play on the boneyard, but I am enjoying Skid Row on Hair Nation. They follow that up with Cinderella so I stay. 10 minutes later, I put on the Boneyard and hit the back button and itgoes back to the beginning of the Black Sabbath song.

True, I cannot rewind 20 seconds within a song and if that's what you mean - you're correct. But I'm pretty happy just being able to go back to the beginning of any song. It only works to the extent that the car is running and some stations don't do that - like 80's on 8. But most do.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Remote frunk release and frunk release from Sync screen and door keypad (Job 1)
BC 1.2 deployed to all MY21 and later OTA by the end of CY22
1 year extension to use the 500 kWh of charging we received (I still have more than 250 and it expires in March 2023 šŸ˜¢)
Get rid of the front door handles in the mid-year refresh or make them integrated/smooth. The car looks so much better without 1950s style protrusions . .

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I guess it depends on what you mean by the word "rewind". Let's say I get a notification that Black Sabbath is about to play on the boneyard, but I am enjoying Skid Row on Hair Nation. They follow that up with Cinderella so I stay. 10 minutes later, I put on the Boneyard and hit the back button and itgoes back to the beginning of the Black Sabbath song.

True, I cannot rewind 20 seconds within a song and if that's what you mean - you're correct. But I'm pretty happy just being able to go back to the beginning of any song. It only works to the extent that the car is running and some stations don't do that - like 80's on 8. But most do.
Now imagine that you're listening to talk radio that doesn't have song start/end points. The lack of true rewind quickly becomes apparent.

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
1) Better PAAK.
2) Auto climate button that turns off.
3) Powerups that fix bugs without introducing new ones.
3) Kit to add AWD.
4) Lower MSRPs so I can get another free upgrade/trade in.

mjschillingtec

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
HVBJB warranty replacement that doesnā€™t require a failure. One where I can call a dealer, make an appointment for a month from now, drop my car off, and get it back the next day. I donā€™t want to have to blow up my car and have it non-functional for a month in order to get this fixed. šŸ¤¬šŸ©
100% in ALL CAPS
Sponsored