All things NJ Deliveries

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
Haha thank you, I like your name too!

Not seeing much info from palsapp.... Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

View attachment 18006
Ah null, spent a week there one night. Honestly, that’s what mine said for a long time on pals until it finally made it to KC and transferred to the Birmingham Ramp. Sounds like some of the folks on here would have better info than me but that sounds like your still en route to KC from Mexico. Once you get to Birmingham, the Palsapp will update. Then apparently it won’t update again until it’s delivered to your dealer. Others have been able to get more info by being more creative or having inside info. Hopefully you’ll get an update soon. Good luck.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
FWIW, just a reminder, if you are in the process of applying for the NJ state incentive, when you get to the point of uploading the paperwork, make sure you add a copy of your order sheet.....they ask for registration, license, bill of sale.....

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Has anyone taken delivery and know about how long it took from Birmingham to NJ?

Quack2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Energi
Country flag
Has anyone taken delivery and know about how long it took from Birmingham to NJ?
Anecdotally mine was marked on palsapp as delivered to Birmingham on 2/10. Assuming an on time delivery on 3/5 that would be 23 days from Birmingham to Dealer. Maybe it will come earlier than that since JerseyMike was able to figure out it got to Wilmington earlier this week, but if it gets there as originally scheduled it would be 23 days for me. I doubt that it’s a fixed period though as it’s probably contingent on a number of factors from weather, trucks and trains. Good luck.

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Anecdotally mine was marked on palsapp as delivered to Birmingham on 2/10. Assuming an on time delivery on 3/5 that would be 23 days from Birmingham to Dealer. Maybe it will come earlier than that since JerseyMike was able to figure out it got to Wilmington earlier this week, but if it gets there as originally scheduled it would be 23 days for me. I doubt that it’s a fixed period though as it’s probably contingent on a number of factors from weather, trucks and trains. Good luck.
Mind was delivered to Birmingham on 2/4 and “supposed” to be at dealer on 3/5. Keeping fingers crossed.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Haha thank you, I like your name too!

Not seeing much info from palsapp.... Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

View attachment 18006
You are doing everything right, all cars make it to pals even if they are never processed. It's worthless for the most part to track your car. It's a truck move from rails to a lot for the most part. Since on the east coast you really wont see much after it gets on the rails from KC.

FYI - if you want to hide your vin, don't include the freight bill as that will also display your VIN.

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
You are doing everything right, all cars make it to pals even if they are never processed. It's worthless for the most part to track your car. It's a truck move from rails to a lot for the most part. Since on the east coast you really wont see much after it gets on the rails from KC.

FYI - if you want to hide your vin, don't include the freight bill as that will also display your VIN.
Yea I'm not even sure what any of that info even meant, other than my car might be in New Castle DE? (I assume my car was already on the rails).

And good call..... silly me for leaving that freight bill # on there ?

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
@JerseyMike any sign of movement on your MME from Delaware? I've been trying to guess the offload and distribution timelines.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i just received an update that it was shipped and my dealer would contact me soon.
Sweet! We are anxiously awaiting news ourselves. Our delivery window opens on Tuesday (3/2) and I was hoping Ford would beat that.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Sweet! We are anxiously awaiting news ourselves. Our delivery window opens on Tuesday (3/2) and I was hoping Ford would beat that.
Demo MME at Fullterton Ford, call for a test drive!

I returned it today!

A17E7CE8-00FB-4F89-BE54-70719272502D.jpeg

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Demo MME at Fullterton Ford, call for a test drive!

I returned it today!

Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries A17E7CE8-00FB-4F89-BE54-70719272502D
How long did they let you have it for?

When I went to my dealer, they just let me do the standard 10 minute around the block trip with the salesman in the car....

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
How long did they let you have it for?

When I went to my dealer, they just let me do the standard 10 minute around the block trip with the salesman in the car....
A week, but keep in mind they had my MME in for repair. I put 300 miles on it and even washed it.

Anyway it’s there, ask for an overnight I’m sure they will go for it.

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
A week, but keep in mind they had my MME in for repair. I put 300 miles on it and even washed it.

Anyway it’s there, ask for an overnight I’m sure they will go for it.
Ah hah! If I was really motivated and had some more time on my hands I would make my way down there. But my MME should be here in 2 weeks or so, so I think I can just have patience!
Sponsored