phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Sorry, I was wondering if that meant that they were advancing the delivery dates for those of us who ordered early so we could qualify for the NJ incentive, or if it just meant deliveries were beginning to happen.
I don't think Ford has any idea about our situation......I was saying somewhere that my ETA at dealer was March 3 approx., I picked up the car Feb. 12, so the Ford tracker may not be entirely correct....hopefully the cars arrive before the March 15 date......good luck to all.....
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
AWD Premium ER. I’d rather not specifically name the dealer publicly just yet as I don’t trust dealers. Want to make sure my X-plan and Options goes smoothly. I will be happy to talk about it after the car is in our hands.
Sad but true, no problem.

Ford needs to do something, all it’s going to do is damper sales.

Mandate the following for the MME

One price with no markup, accept XPLAN and let the dealer be rewarded for selling an MME in some other way.

Also some dealers are playing games with their demos with no driving them my guess is that they want to sell it as new when the 4 months are up.

My dealer was Fullterton Ford and they were great. The have one for sale no ADM and they take the xplan.

Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries CBA017A4-21BF-4014-9445-C81F276C1975

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Sad but true, no problem.

Ford needs to do something, all it’s going to do is damper sales.

Mandate the following for the MME

One price with no markup, accept XPLAN and let the dealer be rewarded for selling an MME in some other way.

Also some dealers are playing games with their demos with no driving them my guess is that they want to sell it as new when the 4 months are up.

My dealer was Fullterton Ford and they were great. The have one for sale no ADM and they take the xplan.

Ford Mustang Mach-E All things NJ Deliveries CBA017A4-21BF-4014-9445-C81F276C1975
Thanks for understanding, I am hoping my process goes smoothly. I am glad yours went well and I know exactly where Fullerton is as I grew up in Somerset County. I know you’ve had some troubles with your car and I hope everything is resolved in a positive way soon.

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Still waiting patiently on mine! There has never been any updates on palsapp, Ford's order tracker, or the reservation website, no matter how many times I refresh them, haha.

If I don't get it by 3/15, hopefully the kind folks at Charge Up NJ will take pity on me if it is a day or 2 late, considering I ordered it on 8/15/20. Still trying to stay positive, and getting NEMA 14-50 / Grizzl-E installed this week. Hopefully won't have any of the at-home charging issues that the folks in IL are having in that other thread ?.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Still waiting patiently on mine! There has never been any updates on palsapp, Ford's order tracker, or the reservation website, no matter how many times I refresh them, haha.

If I don't get it by 3/15, hopefully the kind folks at Charge Up NJ will take pity on me if it is a day or 2 late, considering I ordered it on 8/15/20. Still trying to stay positive, and getting NEMA 14-50 / Grizzl-E installed this week. Hopefully won't have any of the at-home charging issues that the folks in IL are having in that other thread ?.
I don't think that they can do anything after that date. Because of fiscal year constraints, the funds that they would use to pay you are no longer available.

medicnj

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge, Ford Mach E Star White
Occupation
EMT
Country flag
Ordered 9/17 expected 3/28 or so, hope it's early so I qualify. As for inspection sticker, cool, but is there a link to it? I can see a cop giving a ticket for missing such and having to deal with that mess. Emailing my dealer now so they don't put the sticker on :)

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
So i get a message on my ford pass app that service has been scheduled:
full synthetic oil change for my Mach e .... these dealers are something else.... automatically schedule first oil change to every vehicle sold....

medicnj

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge, Ford Mach E Star White
Occupation
EMT
Country flag
Ordered 9/17 expected 3/28 or so, hope it's early so I qualify. As for inspection sticker, cool, but is there a link to it? I can see a cop giving a ticket for missing such and having to deal with that mess. Emailing my dealer now so they don't put the sticker on :)
Just got my email stating I get the extra 250kw charging with FordPass.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag

Does NJ have a rebate for us to get home chargers installed? Or is that only commercial locations?

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Does NJ have a rebate for us to get home chargers installed? Or is that only commercial locations?
Not yet. From the Charge Up NJ website FAQs:

"What are the incentive amounts for EV charging infrastructure?"
"An incentive of up to $500 will be provided toward the purchase and installation of in-home electric vehicle charging infrastructure once the program is launched."

Waiting for the program to be launched for more than a year....

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just got my email stating I get the extra 250kw charging with FordPass.
Same here but in the fine print it says it will be added in April. Anyone see the 250 added already?

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Dealer called that it's ready for pickup! Made an appointment for Saturday to go do all the paperwork and pick up the car.

Premium SR AWD - Carbonized Gray
Reserved 12/15/2019 (Res # 10024851)
Ordered 6/27/2020
Original Production Date - Week of 1/4/2021
Revised Production Date - Week of 1/11/2021
Production Completed - 1/16/2021
Shipped - 1/29/2021
Estimated Delivery - 3/9/2021 - 3/16/2021
KC -> Birmingham - 2/23/2021
Arrived at Dealer - 3/3/2021

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Dealer called that it's ready for pickup! Made an appointment for Saturday to go do all the paperwork and pick up the car.

Premium SR AWD - Carbonized Gray
Reserved 12/15/2019 (Res # 10024851)
Ordered 6/27/2020
Original Production Date - Week of 1/4/2021
Revised Production Date - Week of 1/11/2021
Production Completed - 1/16/2021
Shipped - 1/29/2021
Estimated Delivery - 3/9/2021 - 3/16/2021
KC -> Birmingham - 2/23/2021
Arrived at Dealer - 3/3/2021
Congrats!

Not sure I could wait that long :)

Will give them more time to give demo rides.

Kidding!!!

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Congrats!

Not sure I could wait that long :)

Will give them more time to give demo rides.

Kidding!!!
I would've run up there, but by the time the GM called, they were already closed. Tomorrow and Friday I'm slammed with work, so Saturday was all that worked! I'll be checking that mileage pretty closely when I get there - anything over 10, I'll be asking some questions!
Sponsored