First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
What do these codes mean?
No idea, it’s what was printed in the repair sheet.
Since my problems were the speakers and driver facing camera I assume they relate to those issues.

I posted them in case someone else has the same issues to give them a starting point with the dealer.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Well, car was back last night. Took it for a long drive. Everything seemed fine, and today, about 30 minutes ago, what happens???
Audio system is dead again. No sound at all. Oh man this is so frustrating!!!!
Sorry to hear. Mines been working fine since I picked it up.

Here’s the work order.
DD37895E-2D50-45D4-94FF-A3A3AD74707D.jpeg

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I know right??? I was really frustrated. But it was so late, and I have spent 3+ hours in the dealership. I just wanted to go home.
Dealerships really need to upskill their paper work, it just too much to sit 3+ hours to get a car... :-(
EXACTLY what I told my dealer. I told them there is no excuse for a 2 or 3 hour process when we now have computers. My only conclusion, based on the number of trips the salesman made to the main desk, is that the dealers don't trust their salesmen and check everything again there.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
geeze these early ones are fraught with bugs. very frustrating. I sure hopes this calms down soon. clearly they were not tested very well and rushed out.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Two Ford engineers were at the dealership to try to find the problem. No success. They are going to have a call with the system architect tomorrow.
It doesn’t look good. Unfortunately! :-(
it may be more complicated than just bad speakers replace type stuff -hang in there - too bad its happening

gomezjr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E RWD EB
Country flag
Youd think that its a connection issue or a bad amp.
I went to pick up my Premium RWD yesterday. Last item on my checklist was audio and same symptoms - No audio, no volume indicators, but Sound settings (balance/EQ) were still there(?) My saleswomen swore she had tuned in satellite the previous day.

So we rolled it over to the Service bay and a tech comes out with his laptop. The diag showed the DSP (amp) module was unresponsive and a soft SYNC4 reboot was not brining it back. They kept it last night and told me at pick up today it required a full power cycle and dodged telling me any more other than "Ford is having some OEM vendor chipset problems" similar and vague to what I've read here in forums.

Guess we'll see how many days mine stays working ... #EarlyAdopter

OP
OP
jcharnet

jcharnet

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I went to pick up my Premium RWD yesterday. Last item on my checklist was audio and same symptoms - No audio, no volume indicators, but Sound settings (balance/EQ) were still there(?) My saleswomen swore she had tuned in satellite the previous day.

So we rolled it over to the Service bay and a tech comes out with his laptop. The diag showed the DSP (amp) module was unresponsive and a soft SYNC4 reboot was not brining it back. They kept it last night and told me at pick up today it required a full power cycle and dodged telling me any more other than "Ford is having some OEM vendor chipset problems" similar and vague to what I've read here in forums.

Wow. At least yours was fixed pretty quickly. Hopefully it doesn’t come back.
I got my car on 02/08, and I might have had it for like 4 days in total.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag

If there's no sound its literally the only 2 issues it can be. If we see a trend i.e. more than 3 ppl with the same issue, there might be a bad batch of amps if your issue comes back

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My audio system works and sounds great. However, I DID notice that the button labeled "audio" is grayed out and nonfunctional. I don't know what it was supposed to do.
Sponsored