Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
What are others doing to tie down their stuff in the cargo area? I looked around for some clips that might snap into those anchor points in the seats but haven't found anything I liked yet. I did grab an assortment of rubber covered wire and that seems to to work okay. Most days I have my rolling briefcase secured with the wire but it works for other stuff. I have another one hanging within reach and the others are stowed under the floor.

Any other ideas out there that might be more practical?

20210315_113429.jpg

20210315_130059.jpg

20210315_113422.jpg

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
Just purchase from Amazon/ prime: Will try them for 30 days !! Easy return !

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD Ext Range Infinite Blue 3/3/2021
Occupation
TV
Country flag
I'm having trouble anchoring anything to the plastic hooks on the side panels of the rear cargo area. Specifically, I'm looking to anchor a cargo net that will hold grocery bags. I've got the bottom of the net anchored nicely to the rear hatch attach points using S-clips, but nothing seems to hold fast to the plastic hooks. Any suggestions? Or other workarounds for a grocery cargo net in the rear?

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
I'm having trouble anchoring anything to the plastic hooks on the side panels of the rear cargo area. Specifically, I'm looking to anchor a cargo net that will hold grocery bags. I've got the bottom of the net anchored nicely to the rear hatch attach points using S-clips, but nothing seems to hold fast to the plastic hooks. Any suggestions? Or other workarounds for a grocery cargo net in the rear?
Bumping this up because I have yet to find a cargo net solution

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
What are others doing to tie down their stuff in the cargo area?
I use rachet straps, and bungee cords front to back or x-cross.... Also use velcro 'corners' that direct stick to factory carpet. netting never seems to work for me.

cargo.jpg

Behoff

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The manual says there should be four anchor points, ut. I’ve has only two, and the dealer says the manual is wrong (uh, you wrote the manual!) anyone else have this problem?

91C33B9C-D57D-41B5-A1B4-C3D86B14D670.png

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I bought a "trunk organizer" off Amazon. It was a lot cheaper than the Ford logo one. My primary use is keeping grocery bags from sliding around. I am very happy with it. There are many styles available. One of them may fit your different needs.

Msb76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land rover
Country flag
The manual says there should be four anchor points, ut. I’ve has only two, and the dealer says the manual is wrong (uh, you wrote the manual!) anyone else have this problem?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Cargo Tie Downs? 91C33B9C-D57D-41B5-A1B4-C3D86B14D670
With the floor in the lower position, there are four accessible. However, with the floor in the lower position they are all a few inches off the floor, so any net is suspended....

There's also the two on the back of the seats meant for child seats.

None of this perfect, so I've moved away from nets (couldn't find the right size anyway) at the moment, and have an organiser thingy in there.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
With the floor in the lower position, there are four accessible. However, with the floor in the lower position they are all a few inches off the floor, so any net is suspended....

There's also the two on the back of the seats meant for child seats.

None of this perfect, so I've moved away from nets (couldn't find the right size anyway) at the moment, and have an organiser thingy in there.
Unfortunately, the US-spec MME does not have the forward tie-down rings in the cargo bay. The side panels have the recesses for the rings, but there is no ring there. ☹🐩 If anyone has the part number for those UK and EU rings I want to order some, along with the factory fasteners. 😊🐩

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Unfortunately, the US-spec MME does not have the forward tie-down rings in the cargo bay. The side panels have the recesses for the rings, but there is no ring there. ☹🐩 If anyone has the part number for those UK and EU rings I want to order some, along with the factory fasteners. 😊🐩
my favorite are these velcro corners.... you can reposition as needed around boxes/bags/etc.
https://www.amazon.com/Multipurpose...ailable/dp/B06VVPWSXM/ref=asc_df_B06VVPWSXM/?
Sponsored