Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Any idea how to fix this issue? For the past two or three weeks I've noticed that my Mach-E will stop charging at random times throughout the night with no error codes on the charge port or Ford Mobile Charger. I've got a schedule set. Taking out the charger and plugging it back in will get it to charge again. Fortunately, each time it has stopped it's been close enough to the preset of 90% to get me to where I need to go.
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Any idea how to fix this issue? For the past two or three weeks I've noticed that my Mach-E will stop charging at random times throughout the night with no error codes on the charge port or Ford Mobile Charger. I've got a schedule set. Taking out the charger and plugging it back in will get it to charge again. Fortunately, each time it has stopped it's been close enough to the preset of 90% to get me to where I need to go.
What charging schedule do you have set? If it has a portion set for 24 hours try setting it up for 23 hours per day. I had weird charging sessions when I had my weekend schedule set from 12am to 12am or ‘anytime’.

OP
OP
DanCoon

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
What charging schedule do you have set? If it has a portion set for 24 hours try setting it up for 23 hours per day. I had weird charging sessions when I had my weekend schedule set from 12am to 12am or ‘anytime’.
Thanks, that might be it. I have mine set for 12-6am on the weekdays and "Anytime" on the weekends.

Imkayla88

First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Where are you guys finding the option to set a charge schedule? I can't seem to find it and have just been charging my car to 100%. I want to learn how to have it stop at 90% but having no luck searching the app.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where are you guys finding the option to set a charge schedule? I can't seem to find it and have just been charging my car to 100%. I want to learn how to have it stop at 90% but having no luck searching the app.
Vehicle settings charging on the mme sync screen. It is explained in the manual.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
FWIW, I have mine set to "Anytime" and haven't had an issue. I get the set 90% every time.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
FWIW, I have mine set to "Anytime" and haven't had an issue. I get the set 90% every time.
Good info but still maybe worth a try? Some different stuff right now in this OS and the fp sync server interface. Good to have this forum for weird stuff and workarounds.
Sponsored