Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Let's keep tracking these...could be a source problem of misaligned glass. Hmmmm
Hmmm you don't say. I emailed my salesperson and told her there is no way that pano roof being 1/8" higher than the roof line and frame should be "to spec". If so, what engineer though this would be ok?
Sponsored

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Hmmm you don't say. I emailed my salesperson and told her there is no way that pano roof being 1/8" higher than the roof line and frame should be "to spec". If so, what engineer though this would be ok?
Can't imagine the pressure building on it with massive temperature swings on top of any tilt

Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Can't imagine the pressure building on it with massive temperature swings on top of any tilt
That 1/8" causes wind noise and I'm sure at some point it will take a rock or debris and shatter as I use my car as a daily commuter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or auto engineer to see that.

OP
OP

kutcht

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e premium
Country flag
Thatā€˜s who my order is with. Did you have any problems? Did they seem to know what they were doing?
Ehhh. I canā€™t say anything to bad. So far handled this issue right. I had issues on signing day bc they tried some funny stuff and I walked. But they then delivered the car to me on the terms I wanted. They had zero clue about leasing. So if going that route do research and be prepared to educate them. I thought about leasing and asked them but got crazy info I knew was wrong. I explained the red carpet stuff for just Mach e and they were lost. But decided not to push since I was financing it.

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I went and checked out a MME at Bob Tomes when they first came out. Didnā€™t like the grey/beige interior, but still got a price. Standard dealer hijinx of $695 for window tint, $250 for ā€œNitrogenā€ in tires, etc.

Five Star Ford is way to go. They have been honoring X-plan and no funny games or add ons. They canā€™t give away any extras with X-plan, but tinted for $149. I was a walk-in buyer on a GB FE that came available and the GM himself spent an hour with me test driving and then getting my contract rolling up in the office. Great experience. My dad has bought 10 vehicles from Five Star over 20 years and now I see why. Bob Tomes ainā€™t for me.

OP
OP

kutcht

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e premium
Country flag
I went and checked out a MME at Bob Tomes when they first came out. Didnā€™t like the grey/beige interior, but still got a price. Standard dealer hijinx of $695 for window tint, $250 for ā€œNitrogenā€ in tires, etc.

Five Star Ford is way to go. They have been honoring X-plan and no funny games or add ons. They canā€™t give away any extras with X-plan, but tinted for $149. I was a walk-in buyer on a GB FE that came available and the GM himself spent an hour with me test driving and then getting my contract rolling up in the office. Great experience. My dad has bought 10 vehicles from Five Star over 20 years and now I see why. Bob Tomes ainā€™t for me.
Congrats.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
After going round and round with Ford (denied my first claim) got word today they approved the roof being fixed today.
That is really good news

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
same exact spot as mine and same pattern. I smell a stress defect!
Mine too, except mine in on the driver's side and not the passenger side.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cracked roof 20220301_142507
Ford Mustang Mach-E Cracked roof 20220301_164039

Maybe I have to go back to Ford and see is they will do anything if I bring up this from the forum.