Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Red Mustang MachE
Country flag
Ford.ca

On Ford.ca, the price is 73k$.

B1E8D75A-48B5-47B5-A300-F1E605D081EC.jpeg
Strange that we all get different prices. Your Base PDSF starts at 62,245. on my computer, it starts 58,745$. (It also now includes the Quebec Incentives of 8000) so it says the base price (without the First Edition Package) at 52,745.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Dealer asking for $2000 more.... 1609385697762

Trying to add the FE Package puts an infinite loading screen.. but the second you select another package (if I take extended range and 4WD - not the FE, the Base MSRP start at 62k instead of 58k... weird.. Why does the base price go up when you add a package?)
Sponsored

Last edited:

mr_raider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select AWD
Country flag
They probably just want a bigger deposit so the buyer won’t walk. Maybe they are worried about having a hard time reselling based on color ordered or EV demand in their local area.
The MAch E in Canada is only sold in QC, BC and Ontario that have significant demand. Even base model Select is going fast.

Bobb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Country flag
This is not the case for this car. Normally you would be right, but this car is a different case. This has been discussed plenty of times in the past. This is why in the states the car was allowed to be ordered online. There is not supposed to be any markup from the dealer.
I checked two local dealers in new jersey. They both mark up $2000.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Which dealers??, if you don't mind.....my dealer All American in Hackensack, not a mention of ADM.....of course that was when I ordered.....in July, 2020.....I would assune if the Hackensack dealer is not adding, maybe none of their group is??....

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Possible it is the same owner. I really hoped with the online ordering process this would change.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Possible it is the same owner. I really hoped with the online ordering process this would change.
my order with the All American group here in NJ was NOT online, I placed the order directly with the dealer......as I said, no ADM back when I ordered in July....

OP
OP

slvrsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach-e
Country flag
Looks like I'm just getting the cold shoulder from my dealer.....

Calling back isn't probably going to move anything along. Anyways. just for the sub par service so far:

Don't order from:

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln
3285 Mavis Rd, Mississauga, ON L5C 1T7

Seems they will just change the contract to their liking at their will.....

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Looks like I'm just getting the cold shoulder from my dealer.....

Calling back isn't probably going to move anything along. Anyways. just for the sub par service so far:

Don't order from:

Whiteoak Ford Lincoln
3285 Mavis Rd, Mississauga, ON L5C 1T7

Seems they will just change the contract to their liking at their will.....
Id say cancel your order and go elsewhere

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
So I'm in Canada and initially put in $500 to reserve back in February for the regular Mach-e. Now the dealer is asking for $2000 more to put in the order (I guess this is with ford to give me build date etc) and to make it none refundable. This was never mentioned to me in the past, has anyone got something like this from their dealers?
Are there other dealers in your area? Reach out to them to see if they will accept your order.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
It wasn't an online reservation, it was done in the dealer. i don't think you can transfer those
Call a different dealer, explain the situation and let them know that as a result you no longer feel comfortable with the initial dealer and ask them if they can transfer the reservation.

Marines15

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Occupation
trader
Country flag
There was like 70% of the dealers asking for money over the MSRP in the USA. But Ford just recently told the dealership they wouldn't ship them anymore cars if they see they are marking up the price. We just got our premium 2 months ago, and it is great. We didn't have to pay anything extra. Good luck

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Buyers hate paying ADM, of course, but in the grand scheme of things I'd rather have the ability to shop around to find a good deal than for the manufacturer to just jack up the MSRP for everyone, like Tesla and Rivian are doing.

We're seeing the other side of that coin now, and suddenly, selective ADM doesn't look quite as 'evil' by comparison.
Sponsored