C_P

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Can I transfer my vehicle to another dealership? I have never had an issue with Autonation, but I am not liking this one bit.
Sponsored

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
As others said, that is not a Ford Options plan. I did Ford Options and the dealer applied my $500 deposit with no questions. The deposit went to the dealer and they have it. I got $2500 cash for using options and a special 1.4% finance rate, although now it looks like there are not any current cash offers and financing is at 5% for 48 months (check the Ford website). Also, you do pay the 1st payment at delivery and then you have 47 payments remaining if you select 48 months.
I don't think the 5% is accurate; I think that might have been a glitch on the site. I just checked and Options is showing a 2.7% APR with a $2,500 cash incentive at least through 11/1:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Desperate for help with dealership - Ford Options Plan 1634328984512

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Can I transfer my vehicle to another dealership? I have never had an issue with Autonation, but I am not liking this one bit.
No, you cannot.

You can transfer a reservation.

Once it becomes an order, the only way it's getting to another dealership is with a dealer trade, where both dealership agree to trade.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
So sad to hear about shameful dealerships. Options is Options and available through Ford Motor Credit only. Best of luck.

OP
OP

C_P

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Update: It looks like through communication initiated by hybrid2bev, someone at Ford Credit has educated the Director of Finance at the dealer and they have it figured out. I have an appointment at 10:00am tomorrow and will be fully armed to make sure it's right. Thanks everyone for chiming in and especially to hybrid2bev. Seriously, what's your drink of choice?

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I don't think the 5% is accurate; I think that might have been a glitch on the site. I just checked and Options is showing a 2.7% APR with a $2,500 cash incentive at least through 11/1:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Desperate for help with dealership - Ford Options Plan 1634328984512
Jonathan,

I have a lot of questions regarding the use of the Ford options plan and what credits will I be eligible for in CA. Can you send me a hyperlink to the calculator you are using in your screenshot? I would like to give my dealership a heads up that I would like to use CX plan pricing along with the Ford options plan when my car becomes available so i don't have to relive a similar bad experience like this one.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Update: It looks like through communication initiated by hybrid2bev, someone at Ford Credit has educated the Director of Finance at the dealer and they have it figured out. I have an appointment at 10:00am tomorrow and will be fully armed to make sure it's right. Thanks everyone for chiming in and especially to hybrid2bev. Seriously, what's your drink of choice?
Great,
My drink of choice is photos of happy customers with their Mustang Mach-E, or just the car if you're shy! LOL

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag
Jesus, what scumbags. Glad it looks like you're getting it straightened out.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Jonathan,

I have a lot of questions regarding the use of the Ford options plan and what credits will I be eligible for in CA. Can you send me a hyperlink to the calculator you are using in your screenshot? I would like to give my dealership a heads up that I would like to use CX plan pricing along with the Ford options plan when my car becomes available so i don't have to relive a similar bad experience like this one.
I'm Jonathan but I think you were replying to {Jonathan} @JonathanEzor. ???

You can get to this calculator by going to the 2022 Mustang Mach-E page on Ford's website and begin doing your own vehicle build. There is a calculator finance option once you get far enough along.

I don't think the calculator option is available anymore for 2021 model year. The interest rates etc may be different on them.

cdale12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 289 Convertible, 21 GB GTPE MME
Country flag

Yeah, now when I check it shows the 2.7% and $1000 incentive, not $2500.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag

hjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Yeah, now when I check it shows the 2.7% and $1000 incentive, not $2500.
A little disappointing that the rate jumped from 1.4 to 2.7%. My GTPE is supposed to arrive at dealer in 3 weeks and had not worried about the financing part. Was just going to go with options. At that rate my credit union is significantly enough lower to justify my time going outside Ford.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
A little disappointing that the rate jumped from 1.4 to 2.7%. My GTPE is supposed to arrive at dealer in 3 weeks and had not worried about the financing part. Was just going to go with options. At that rate my credit union is significantly enough lower to justify my time going outside Ford.
The rates did not change for the 2021's. The website is showing 2022's.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yeah, the interest rate on the web site is different from when I originally configured my GT-PE, almost 2x. The incentive looks the same however. I hope that whenever my car gets here I get the interest rate that was on the web site at the time I ordered. Bad enough that my dealer won’t take X-plan.
Sponsored