First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Door opening 23F62C9C-A32B-4A8B-8300-8750BB611C6C

Hey everyone. Just had mine at the dealer getting the high voltage junction block done. They had to drop the high voltage battery. I’m noticing this harness now when I open both front doors. I’m pretty sure there was a cover that hid that. Can someone please help me out and post a picture of theirs. Not sure if I just never noticed this before or if I’m just being paranoid. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

MachEr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
The wires are normally tucked behind that foam in the fender. When they remove the rocker covers, they have to pull those out and disconnect and just didn't tuck back behind the foam after install. Looks like your foam may be pushed back (not positioned correctly)most likely to get to the connector

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There is another thread on this. I believe it was specifically about European model vehicles having exposed wires.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
My recollection is that those wires are on all models and are the key fob antenna. It's just that on some cars they're visible and others not. Certainly wouldn't hurt to ask your dealership to tuck them back where they belong.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My recollection is that those wires are on all models and are the key fob antenna. It's just that on some cars they're visible and others not. Certainly wouldn't hurt to ask your dealership to tuck them back where they belong.
You are correct. ^^^
Sponsored