burtonhen

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SW Mach-e Select AWD
Country flag
I noticed in the last few days my MME would not unlock when I approached. Today I decided to do some testing and it appears that it works fine for every door except the driver’s door. Anyone else have this issue? I’ve looked in settings and haven’t found anything I could change or reset. It’s super annoying.
Sponsored

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Heard of several others having issues with some doors not working appropriately, esp driver's door. Probably needs to see the dealer.

OP
OP

burtonhen

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SW Mach-e Select AWD
Country flag
Heard of several others having issues with some doors not working appropriately, esp driver's door. Probably needs to see the dealer.
That’s what I was fearing. Also annoying that I went to follow the steps in the manual to reset door locks and the instructions don’t work. They say navigate to locks in the settings and hold down the OK button until you get a prompt. The only “OK” button is on the wheel, so I tried that. Not a thing happened.

NoVAguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Let us know how the dealership visit goes, this thread is about the same issue and a few other of us have chimed in about the problem.

Good luck!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I noticed in the last few days my MME would not unlock when I approached. Today I decided to do some testing and it appears that it works fine for every door except the driver’s door. Anyone else have this issue? I’ve looked in settings and haven’t found anything I could change or reset. It’s super annoying.
Hey there-- Go ahead and send a private message to us with your VIN and the mileage of your MME. I’ll look into this issue for you. Thanks!
Sponsored