makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
My dealer can’t either and I asked him yesterday again. So I am little bit surprised that some persons know a production date already. In my portal there is still step one confirmed. Does anyone have more progress visible?

9C49B111-BC85-4031-BF18-6951376498E8.jpeg
Progress bar should be next step end of November as far as I’ve heard from users on Tweakers.net

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Here is one for our friends in the Netherlands. Assuming OKTB, as has been reported, means ok to buy and this is the date that the MME can officially be sold/shipped is and remains 23 November, there is a car carrier due to leave VeraCruz on 24 November arriving Antwerp 15 December

JochemvRaak

First Name
Jochem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Kadjar
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Let’s hope Ford is doing the same trick as Tesla did last year... picking up the cars just from the port, last week of 2020... saves a lot of “bijtelling”

but I bet it won’t be the case

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Here is one for our friends in the Netherlands. Assuming OKTB, as has been reported, means ok to buy and this is the date that the MME can officially be sold/shipped is and remains 23 November, there is a car carrier due to leave VeraCruz on 24 November arriving Antwerp 15 December
Ce qui voudrait dire environ 8000 véhicules pour un navire, il n'y aurait alors pas que les pays bas de servie

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Progress bar should be next step end of November as far as I’ve heard from users on Tweakers.net
Yes, it looks like they are building a bunch of your cars in mid-late November.

MarcelK

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
Heeft iemand ervaring met een Ford account en info die daarop te vinden is als de auto bij een leasemaatschappij is besteld?
Ik heb een Mach E besteld begin februari bij Athlon maar ben ook heel erg benieuwd naar productie datum, etc.

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
Heeft iemand ervaring met een Ford account en info die daarop te vinden is als de auto bij een leasemaatschappij is besteld?
Ik heb een Mach E besteld begin februari bij Athlon maar ben ook heel erg benieuwd naar productie datum, etc.
Same here, but so far I did not get any additional info from Athlon nor Ford Ardea in Amsterdam. So much for customer experience.

MarcelK

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
Same here, but so far I did not get any additional info from Athlon nor Ford Ardea in Amsterdam. So much for customer experience.
Thanks Martijn for your reply.

Adrianus

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Talisman, BMW 1150GS, Harley Davidson Road King
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Let’s hope Ford is doing the same trick as Tesla did last year... picking up the cars just from the port, last week of 2020... saves a lot of “bijtelling”

but I bet it won’t be the case
Somebody stated that it could be possible to ship the cars to Bonaire to get them registered in time

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
Somebody stated that it could be possible to ship the cars to Bonaire to get them registered in time
Haha you really care about the 'bijtelling' don't you? I already gave up on the idea when the first signs of delays were posted on this forum.

JochemvRaak

First Name
Jochem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Kadjar
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Haha you really care about the 'bijtelling' don't you? I already gave up on the idea when the first signs of delays were posted on this forum.
I don’t expect my car to arrive until late February, but it would be a logic thing for Ford to do, 2000 x €3000 could be a reason to try.....

Adrianus

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Talisman, BMW 1150GS, Harley Davidson Road King
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I also think it's a long shot... but "nooit geschoten is altijd mis" :)

makooy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Lucid Red TP+
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Found the shipping line from Veracruz to Antwerp/Bremerhaven.
Capacity: 7850 ceu

Veracruz departure 11/25
Antwerp arrival 12/15
Bremerhaven 12/17
Southampton 12/20

RobertP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
My thoughts:
I expect Ford to ship all the MME's they can to Europe to compensate the millions of fines they can expect when they don't meet the average fleet CO2-emmision rules of staying under 95,7 CO2 grams/kilometer. Since the problematic Kuga PHEV (Explorer in the USA) may not be counted as the low emission verhicle (so not meeting the emission rules at the moment), the CO2 values will probably be over the limit and the fines are pretty nasty (expected are that fines are going to be billions of Euro's for the entire market). Some brands already took models out of the line-up. Others are buying Tesla emmision-certificates to compensate.
The more zero grams CO2 cars - Mach E - Ford can ship and deliver in 2020, the better.

I might be wrong?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
My thoughts:
I expect Ford to ship all the MME's they can to Europe to compensate the millions of fines they can expect when they don't meet the average fleet CO2-emmision rules of staying under 95,7 CO2 grams/kilometer. Since the problematic Kuga PHEV (Explorer in the USA) may not be counted as the low emission verhicle (so not meeting the emission rules at the moment), the CO2 values will probably be over the limit and the fines are pretty nasty (expected are that fines are going to be billions of Euro's for the entire market). Some brands already took models out of the line-up. Others are buying Tesla emmision-certificates to compensate.
The more zero grams CO2 cars - Mach E - Ford can ship and deliver in 2020, the better.

I might be wrong?
Rumour has it that Ford were well on the way to meet or get very close to their target until the problems with the Kuga PHEV appeared. This is why I think they decided to concentrate on getting the MME out to US customers first because that way they could say that they managed their initial targets of delivering the car late 2020. I heard somewhere that Ford are looking to buy CO2 credits from other manufacturers to help with their targets. The shipping time from Mexico to UK/EUR is also an issue but I imagine that if they can get some cars to this side of the pond before year end they will. Demo cars and perhaps NL cars could be favourites
Sponsored