Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My dealer told me today mine is produced 9th of January, but I remembered the factory only operates 5 days a week
When he threw the dart at his dartboard it landed in 9, so that's the day he told you :)
Sponsored

MarcelK

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
My MME is also planned for the first week of January to be produced what my dealer told me yesterday.

Machnix

First Name
Marnix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Skoda Octavia (2006); Ordered Mustang Mach E RWD ER (lucid red)
Country flag
Our heart beats full of expectation...

Next saturday a boat will arrive in the Netherlands bringing the first Mustang Mach E's
(Although there is still some range anxiety on board)

It will be broadcast live at television at NPO3 from 12:00 o'clock (npostart.nl/live)
Delivery is 3 weeks later

The bad news:
Those who have been naughty last year will have to wait much longer. They are put at the end of the queue, even after Belgium

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Next saturday a boat will arrive in the Netherlands bringing the first Mustang Mach E's
From what we've been told, those should only be show cars, not customer cars. All customer cars and FCTP demos can't leave the plant until OKTB, which is still on track for Nov 23.

• Haha
Reactions: ZSR

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag

RobertP

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
Seeing some strange stuff in the Dutch instruction booklet about the frunk: When the divider is in place (if it's present - doesn't say it's an option or and aftermarket accessory) all the addition al the electronic opening-options are not available and the frink can only be opened pulling the latch twice on the passengers side.

When the - not so popular - divider is not 'there', you can aslo use the button on the main display and the button on the key fob.

So, it will be a big surprise if the car comes with the hated divider in place or without.

' De bagageruimte vooraan openen met het aanraakscherm
N.B.:Deze functie is niet beschikbaar inauto's met een gescheiden bagageruimtevooraan. Updates van het voertuigsysteemkunnen de werking veranderen.'

Secondly: The trailer-towing is described, but there's only a maximum vertical axle weight of 30kg, not a towing weight in the booklet. The booklet refers to the identification-tag that's on the car itself. Does it mean that the 750kg mentioned earlier is not a final number at this moment?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Our heart beats full of expectation...

(Although there is still some range anxiety on board)

It will be broadcast live at television at NPO3 from 12:00 o'clock (npostart.nl/live)
Delivery is 3 weeks later

The bad news:
Those who have been naughty last year will have to wait much longer. They are put at the end of the queue, even after Belgium
Sorry to disappoint but if, as we suspect, the cars are on the Grande New Jersey it would seem that she is running about 4 days late. She was due to leave New York on 15th but only left today. Next stop Davisville tomorrow

Zandje

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Passat GTE, MME AWD TP+ Lucid Red (2021)
Country flag
Seeing some strange stuff in the Dutch instruction booklet about the frunk: When the divider is in place (if it's present - doesn't say it's an option or and aftermarket accessory) all the addition al the electronic opening-options are not available and the frink can only be opened pulling the latch twice on the passengers side.

When the - not so popular - divider is not 'there', you can aslo use the button on the main display and the button on the key fob.

So, it will be a big surprise if the car comes with the hated divider in place or without.

' De bagageruimte vooraan openen met het aanraakscherm
N.B.:Deze functie is niet beschikbaar inauto's met een gescheiden bagageruimtevooraan. Updates van het voertuigsysteemkunnen de werking veranderen.'

Secondly: The trailer-towing is described, but there's only a maximum vertical axle weight of 30kg, not a towing weight in the booklet. The booklet refers to the identification-tag that's on the car itself. Does it mean that the 750kg mentioned earlier is not a final number at this moment?
What I saw in an Q&A with someone from Ford on German forum is that the vertical weight/pressure is 30kg when using a trailer (up to 750kg) and vertical weight/pressure is 75kg when just using a bike rack (so not towing anything).

HVH

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD STD RANGE
Country flag
75kg vertical weight/pressure for a bike rack was confirmed to me in September ( did see the mail ) , otherwise i would have cancelled the towing hitch.

hetgeleteken

First Name
Martijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf Estate, Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD ER Lucid Red Tech+ reserved
Country flag
towing hitch.
Did you order a hitch upfront (I could not find the option) or is possible to install one afterwards? Would be handy for bikes.
Sponsored