First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
That was a funny thing to ask the CEO of a large company. Pretty cool that he responded... And the response was as vague as one might expect.

No worries though -- @EVBite generated a whole blog post from "yes and yes" and filled much of the content with Tesla information.

EVBite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
That was a funny thing to ask the CEO of a large company. Pretty cool that he responded... And the response was as vague as one might expect.

No worries though -- @EVBite generated a whole blog post from "yes and yes" and filled much of the content with Tesla information.
We’re just trying to spread the word and help sell EVs.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I agree with your mission. I may have been overly harsh. Sorry. Waiting for 14 months for a new vehicle has been tough. ;) Still though... Keep at it with Jim Farley and Mary Barra, etc. Ask them tougher questions though. :)

I subscribe to your podcast btw. Generally very good! I like the content and the give and take between the two of you, even though it's admittedly slanted towards Tesla much of the time.

Please amp your decibels a little. The episodes are significantly quieter than all of my other podcast subscriptions.

I wonder if you two could get some guest co-hosting time with the crew from Inside EVs, or vice versa?

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
By EVs, you means Tesla’s... let’s not pretend otherwise, guys. A cursory glance at your YouTube channel says as much. But how else you gonna jack that stonk price, Bro... amirite??

Last edited:

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Let’s hope that the buzz Tesla creates with each software update will be something that Ford has noticed. Each Tesla update has tons of YouTube videoed about it. That is great free publicity.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
If you have an in with Jim Farley perhaps you would, on behalf of us UK buyers, ask why our cars that were built in December are still sat in Mexico and are not on a ship to UK. Thanks

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
If you have an in with Jim Farley perhaps you would, on behalf of us UK buyers, ask why our cars that were built in December are still sat in Mexico and are not on a ship to UK. Thanks
One can ask Jim too, just post on Twitter like EV did, sometimes he will respond. However the answers are not going to be what you are looking for. They are always going to be vague and generic like "We are working to ship all MME's out ASAP, delays are due to COVID and or other logistics" or he may say "Due to extra quality checks we need more time, yours will ship soon". Not going to get an answer like "Send me your VIN, I will make sure it gets out to you ASAP". The more folks that post the better, ask for discounts, ask for something to be given for be first orders and those who got delayed. Again the more that post the better.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
By EVs, you means Tesla’s... let’s not pretend otherwise, guys. A cursory glance at your YouTube channel says as much. But how else you gonna jack that stonk price, Bro... amirite??
I not complaining even though I only have .8 shares of Tesla stock but it is getting close to the 1k mark again lol.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
I not complaining even though I only have .8 shares of Tesla stock but it is getting close to the 1k mark again lol.
You’ll be a millionaire by the end of the week... guaranteed.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
There are Cars built in November bound for various locations in the USA that are still in Mexico. You're not alone.
Sponsored