Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I dunno …..
I’m not sharing my home my vehicle …or my wife with anyone……
I love them all too much and in the first two cases I’ve worked too hard to make them just like I like it. The wife was perfect upon release.

I can see no amount of money that would make leasing any of them out really be of any true intrinsic value to me. I can see dozens of downsides

jes sayin
I ain’t sharing my dog either. 😎🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E First Turo Booking: Pray for me 211854F6-C203-4F46-857C-05809CBA4F70

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
OP,
Is this your renter over on Reddit?
Ford Mustang Mach-E First Turo Booking: Pray for me B0150505-15BA-4730-97DB-81E7F6AE2448

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@MachSimbaaa never answered. I bet he’s too busy cleaning dog hair out of the car. 🤣

DayGouche

First Name
Day
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Country flag
I would never share my vehicle, but My husband and I just rented a MachE through Turo, for Memorial weekend. One thing I learned that can be helpful to you is this. I declined the Turo insurance thinking that my personal auto insurance would cover the vehicle. I had the presence of mind to contact my insurance company and to confirm if they would cover. They informed me that they do not insure Turo rentals, and advised me to add Turo insurance to make sure we are fully covered. So , note: if a driver declines the insurance, they might not have adequate coverage to take care of any theft or damage to your vehicle should anything happen.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I listed my car in Turo, and someone booked my MME GT for this weekend. Should I be worried? Any tips? Thoughts about the app?
Why? So someone cant beat the crap out if it? I lease from Turo time to time. Try differacant cars out. Had a Tesla which made me buy the mach e. I personnaly would NEVER DO what your doing. My humble opinion.

OP
OP

MachSimbaaa

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
@MachSimbaaa any feedback on how it went? Thanks.
It went smooth. Came back almost the way I gave it to them. There were a few crumbs that weren’t mine so cleaning could’ve been better. I did get a 12v battery fault notification and my car sounds were coming in high pitched. After 3 days, the notification (so far) finally went away today. Drove the car for 30 mins and charged it to 80% so hopefully that helped. So it appears the client might’ve left the accessory power on for a long period of time. But overall it went well as long as I don’t have to pay for a new 12v.