generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Was scheduled to day of 1/11/21 Monday. In order to make that date it would have needed to be sent to plant no later than 1/4/21 but it actually was sent to plant on the 8th. 4 days lag.
Interesting. My build week is still listed as 1/10, but no production date yet. I’m hoping to see that next week.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I don't know what the exact issue is with these vehicles, but I would say I have a decent idea. It's not like CD Projekt Red CP 2077, it's like Shadowlands. Hope this helps.
I have NO idea what you're talking about. English please?

Macheeee

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Audi A5 Con
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Dealer said my delivery slipped from 1/28 to 3/26. Ford website now says 3/19-3/25, tracker still says 1/28, and I have not received an email from Ford with any update. Sad but prefer a dependable vehicle to being stranded on the road or worse.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
Dealer said my delivery slipped from 1/28 to 3/26. Ford website now says 3/19-3/25, tracker still says 1/28, and I have not received an email from Ford with any update. Sad but prefer a dependable vehicle to being stranded on the road or worse.
so the delay is expanding. Ford.com updates first, the tracker will update tomorrow.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I know it's easy for me to say since I haven't ordered yet and won't until summer, most likely, but just glad FoMoCo Southern Command is checking, rechecking and delaying to check again that all is well.

Remember, had this been Tesla, you get a delay email on top of having a car delivered that should have been held for QA Checks, and you'd be dealing with the headaches as a frustrated owner, instead of just having to deal with no cool, new car for a bit longer.

Hang in there. And remember what your mom or dad used to say, "never buy the first model year of a car," but take heart, Ford is making sure no hoods or glass roofs or front or rear bumpers fly off on your way home!
??

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
On that survey data?
VINs that I have been tracking are playing out that way. Production has not stopped as far as I can tell.

Not sure what survey you are referring to...?

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
The survey being done on this forum for people who have had delays.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Interesting. My build week is still listed as 1/10, but no production date yet. I’m hoping to see that next week.
Do you know when it was Sent to Plant by any chance? Would be the day your Primary Status changed from In Order Processing to In Production.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Do you know when it was Sent to Plant by any chance? Would be the day your Primary Status changed from In Order Processing to In Production.
I don’t. My window sticker became available on 1/6. Is there any correlation?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I know it's easy for me to say since I haven't ordered yet and won't until summer, most likely, but just glad FoMoCo Southern Command is checking, rechecking and delaying to check again that all is well.

Remember, had this been Tesla, you get a delay email on top of having a car delivered that should have been held for QA Checks, and you'd be dealing with the headaches as a frustrated owner, instead of just having to deal with no cool, new car for a bit longer.

Hang in there. And remember what your mom or dad used to say, "never buy the first model year of a car," but take heart, Ford is making sure no hoods or glass roofs or front or rear bumpers fly off on your way home!
??
Bill Ford Jr. buys year one vehicles, VIN #1 in fact, ? that I saw here at WHQ in 2017 (take your child to work day).
He has a Mach-E now too.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ford sends mass Mach-E delivery delay emails [Updated with Ford's response] 13EA227A-1D6F-4E22-9B8B-92A2F734F885

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I don’t. My window sticker became available on 1/6. Is there any correlation?
Yes. The sticker becomes available when it is Sent to Plant.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The survey being done on this forum for people who have had delays.
Okay thanks. Didnt see that.
My FE was delayed on 11/23/20. Received an ETA of 1/12/21 (I believe...) then changed a week or two ago to TBD which is where they all start at. As far as I know.....the vehicle has not moved very far since Nov 18th. Maybe a couple feet now and then to avoid flat spots on the tires.

I have been in Mach E jail forever.
I posted this a while back but it is worth posting again.

Guess which one is me. :)

c7e17c8992980dd425d5ade659cb25b6.jpg