hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Another winter testing video published today.

The all-electric 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E's available all-wheel drive is designed to help instill driver confidence in extreme conditions.* Experts take the Mustang Mach-E for a test drive at the Smithers Winter Test Center to show you how.

*Pre-production model driven under test conditions with certain driver assist features de-activated.

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
What "certain driver assist features" were deactivated for this video? Stability control?

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
I think this is old footage of the MME at Smithers, but here you get to see it remixed with newer footage of the electric F-150.

It is from last winter as the area is experiencing a snow drought

Wallace

First Name
Sandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Smart
Country flag
Another winter testing video published today.

The all-electric 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E's available all-wheel drive is designed to help instill driver confidence in extreme conditions.* Experts take the Mustang Mach-E for a test drive at the Smithers Winter Test Center to show you how.

*Pre-production model driven under test conditions with certain driver assist features de-activated.

This video is nice to look at, but not helpful for daily use on winter roads.
I would be interested to know which snow hight the MME with winter tires can handle on regular winter roads which are not snow-cleared. Which its low ground clearance of 6" I need to know, how much powder snow or how much of wet snow I will be able to handle without being stuck.
On snow-covered roads I'll never drive as fast as on the video, so therefore it's not really helpful for my future winter trips...
Sponsored