Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Let’s all just agree that the FP app is faster now, so that’s an improvement. The layout still really sucks. And @maxmach ‘s mach-up is significantly better.
Let’s not agree to the latter just yet. Their layout is different, for sure. Better though? That’s another question altogether. One that we will never really know the answer to.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.32.0 Released on iOS and Android 1633579661059
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Yay - Ford finally took my suggestion and eliminated some of the redundancy with charging setup. Now there is just one button for Charge Settings

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.32.0 Released on iOS and Android EDF2A1CA-E0FB-4E17-B31C-B49DE13D44D0

Unfortunately, Ford now decided to nest virtually everything in a series of drop downs. Ok, who on here wants to defend that? Raise your hand if you want to defend that. Anybody?

JFC Ford. What in the hell. This is such obviously shit design. I cannot believe you pay people to design this app for usability and they came up with this.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.32.0 Released on iOS and Android 1633579856062

Last edited:

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
I wish I had the Blue Cruise and higher charging rate for DC fast charging to 90%. That would have been a nice to have along with change from 88kwH to 91. More to look forward and be thankfull.
Yes, that’s coming in October!! LOL.

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had my app updated to 3.32.0 also. But what I really want is to update the vehicle to 1.7 and to get Blue Cruise before I head to Florida next month!
I wanted BC also before my current trip, but no luck. No 1.17 either.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
Yay - Ford finally took my suggestion and eliminated some of the redundancy with charging setup. Now there is just one button for Charge Settings

View attachment 39827

Unfortunately, Ford now decided to nest virtually everything in a series of drop downs. Ok, who on here wants to defend that? Raise your hand if you want to defend that. Anybody?

JFC Ford. What in the hell. This is such obviously shit design. I cannot believe you pay people to design this app for usability and they came up with this.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.32.0 Released on iOS and Android 1633579856062
Now we know where you live.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
On my phone, whenever I install an app that has iMessage stickers, it gets automatically added to my iMessage "app bar" which is how I discovered the Ford stickers, IIRC ever since I bought the car in June so however many FordPass versions ago that was. I've always thought these stickers apps getting enabled by default upon installing an app annoying, but for some reason I still haven't turned off the Ford stickers ?
Makes sense. However, they were off on the 2nd page of my iMessage "app bar", which I genuinely didn't even know existed.

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Never got the auto update on my iPhone for this version, so I manually updated it just now. It is seriously faster. I'll take that for now.

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Did you bring your car in to the dealer to perform the PaaK update? I did and ever since PaaK has worked for me 100% of the time. I still get the occasional double honk showing key not detected when I let a passenger in or out, but as far as unlocking and starting the car, PaaK has worked 100% since the update, and yes through the several FordPass app updates including this one.
Yes, I had the dealer do PAAK update and since that time it has been 100% reliable (as long as the app is up and running on the screen). Sometimes it works if my phone is in sleep mode but not always. So you have updated your app and no problems at all with PAAK?

MachTee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium Infinite Blue SR AWD
Country flag
Yes, I had the dealer do PAAK update and since that time it has been 100% reliable (as long as the app is up and running on the screen). Sometimes it works if my phone is in sleep mode but not always. So you have updated your app and no problems at all with PAAK?
Yes. I had the update done in early September. IIRC there have been 3 FordPass updates since and PAAK has been 100%. I never bother to make sure FP is running front and center though, but I did grant it all the permissions including full time location access.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

UnforAll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E 4x Premium IB; '13 Subaru Outback 3.6R
Occupation
Grad Student
Country flag
I added mine back and it didn't save
Same here (won't save the license plate info that it deleted from the previous version of the app), but FordPass does tell me that "Changes successfully saved" :(

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
It didn’t fix the crashing issue on my iPhone 11. It was stable until about 28 or 29 for me. Since then, I get background crashes at least once a day. PaaK won’t work without the app running. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’m thinking about deleting and reinstalling, what is all involved with that?

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Good observation. It is faster. That’s a plus.
My guess is adding the extra layer to get to tire pressure, etc., was purposeful to free up processing for the PAAK. When I upgraded from my Samsung S8 to an S20 my PAAK behaved a lot better.
Sponsored