sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I'm just relieved that the home page doesn't have an annoying scrollbar anymore -- as long as you minimize the picture.
With a scrollable main screen, anytime you try to hit a button, you'd get accidental scrolling action. And vice versa.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium ER Mach E, '21 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
CRAP

This is the 2nd time since the new Fordpass update that my charge details screen, well... has no details?

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.21.0 Released 1664341748282

Basically it just says "Charging" or "Waiting to Charge" and does not give any time info, or what has been added during the session. The first time it did this I was able to close the app and restart it and it synch'd up ok. THIS time tonight I can't get it to communicate at all! Additionally, it says it will charge to 100%! Completely ignoring my "Home" settings even though it says it is at my exact address. I cannot pause the charge, which is what I was trying to do in the first place. The app has lost control.

Inside the car, it indeed says it will charge to 90% by 6am. So at least the charger and location in the car is working right, but the app just can't communicate with it.

Things I've tried:
  • Close app, re-open (this worked a few days ago but not today)
  • Sign out, sign in
  • Clear cache
  • Uninstall Fordpass, re-install
  • Unplug, replug
Next idea (unless anyone has figured out a workaround or root cause!):
  • Find previous 4.20.0 apk and install that version to try

EDIT: DOUBLE CRAP. Just tried 4.20.0 and same issue. Very worried it may be something inside the car comms now, which GOOD LUCK to me getting that diagnosed and fixed if it becomes serious...
Sponsored

Last edited: