Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I couldn't find the answers to these three issues that popped up. Any help is appreciated.

First, I decided to try plugging into a nearby D/C charger to test the capabilities of the FordPass Network. As soon as I select a charger from the list in the app the app crashes.

Second, in an attempt to redownload the app as a possible solution my PAAK was deleted and I'm unable to make a key with an identical name.

Third, I was not able to set up a replacement PAAK because the application won't connect to the car.

Anybody experience this or have a solution? Thanks!
Sponsored

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
The update to FordPass version 3.19 today seems to have broken the pay for charging via the app feature, since the map is no longer functional. Unfortunately by uninstalling FordPass you did "delete" one half of the PAAK.

OP
OP
DanCoon

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Oh ok, good to know. Since its likely everyone is affected hopefully there will get the attention of Ford fairly quickly and a fix soon.

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I reinstalled the app when away on a trip. I was able to set up a new key and then delete the old key but had no backup pin/password until I was back home with the fob to redo. All worked well.

OP
OP
DanCoon

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I reinstalled the app when away on a trip. I was able to set up a new key and then delete the old key but had no backup pin/password until I was back home with the fob to redo. All worked well.
Thanks. I was able to figure out how to delete the old key on the app and will try setting up a new one today.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
By the way seriously on my main Screen Ford Pass shows Fuel... can’t be right? I mean show chargers but not gas...

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass Problems 2709ED4E-B07C-4EE6-BA0B-3D3EC2EFE537
Sponsored