Sridhar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME PRE AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I brought my PREMIUM trim machE in for its 10k mile service and also asked them to look at the hands free liftgate since it has never worked for me. After about an hour with the car they came back and told me the reason it doesn't work is because it's not installed. Started asking when I bought it and how early in the production it was. It shouldn't matter as it's been listed standard since day 1 on the PREMIUM trim. Let's see if they get it installed for me or if this will be a debate.
This get installed? i have a similar issue. they say its not installed on my MME 23 pre awd.
Sponsored

roguemustang

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023.5 Grabber Blue GTPE (ordered)
Country flag
Yeah, itā€™s funny, my ā€˜23 has the sticker on the liftgate that shows the hands free, but the option isnā€™t there in the settings.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yeah, itā€™s funny, my ā€˜23 has the sticker on the liftgate that shows the hands free, but the option isnā€™t there in the settings.
Correct - lift gate still has the graphics but the option has been gone since Jan 2022. My GT was built in Jan of 22 and it actually has the components but not the programming. I could get it programmed if I wanted to. I believe vehicles stopped getting the components about March of 22. Do not know why they do not change the lift gate graphics.

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Correct - lift gate still has the graphics but the option has been gone since Jan 2022. My GT was built in Jan of 22 and it actually has the components but not the programming. I could get it programmed if I wanted to. I believe vehicles stopped getting the components about March of 22. Do not know why they do not change the lift gate graphics.
Thisā€¦ there was a period in 2022 that none of them came with the modules because of the chip shortage.
Sponsored