AMC Awesome

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Purchased a GTPE on 9/1/21. Love the car, performance is awesome, etc. etc.

That said, is anyone having issues with getting their complimentary access to the Blue Oval network?

I have been trying to figure this out for over a month. I log into ford.com and go to connected services, and I do see my complimentary blue cruise and navigation deals, however Ford cannot get the charging stuff to show up. For some reason, it has been suppressed / doesn't appear and no one can figure out why.

1. I have logged at least a dozen phone calls to Ford (including their service line, their marketing department, etc. etc.). They supposedly have logged tickets for me but no one ever reaches back out, no feedback on progress and clearly not fixed.
  2. I have chatted with 4 different agents online and no one can help me there either.
  3. I have tried working this out with the dealer, and they cannot figure it out - they just tell me to call Ford marketing
I know the value is not tremendous, however, when you add up the free kwh plus the 2-year membership it is worth a couple of hundred bucks, and I spent enough on this car that I am starting to get super pissed that they can't either solve this issue or offer to send me a check. Plus, at this point I've spent so much time on hold waiting to talk to someone it's less about the $ and more about getting this solved before I start trashing Ford's customer service all over the Internet for not knowing how their own products and systems work.

Please let me know if you have had a similar issue and know how to get Ford to solve it. The people I've been dealing with certainly do not know. Thanks!
Sponsored

DNVR MACHE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
Purchased a GTPE on 9/1/21. Love the car, performance is awesome, etc. etc.

That said, is anyone having issues with getting their complimentary access to the Blue Oval network?

I have been trying to figure this out for over a month. I log into ford.com and go to connected services, and I do see my complimentary blue cruise and navigation deals, however Ford cannot get the charging stuff to show up. For some reason, it has been suppressed / doesn't appear and no one can figure out why.

1. I have logged at least a dozen phone calls to Ford (including their service line, their marketing department, etc. etc.). They supposedly have logged tickets for me but no one ever reaches back out, no feedback on progress and clearly not fixed.
  2. I have chatted with 4 different agents online and no one can help me there either.
  3. I have tried working this out with the dealer, and they cannot figure it out - they just tell me to call Ford marketing
I know the value is not tremendous, however, when you add up the free kwh plus the 2-year membership it is worth a couple of hundred bucks, and I spent enough on this car that I am starting to get super pissed that they can't either solve this issue or offer to send me a check. Plus, at this point I've spent so much time on hold waiting to talk to someone it's less about the $ and more about getting this solved before I start trashing Ford's customer service all over the Internet for not knowing how their own products and systems work.

Please let me know if you have had a similar issue and know how to get Ford to solve it. The people I've been dealing with certainly do not know. Thanks!

DNVR MACHE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
I too have a 2021 GTPE and am having the exact same issue. I have been dealing with this since Sept 4th to no avail. I have tried removing the app, removing my car from the app and calling Ford and so far have not been able to get access to this feature. I am about to go from Denver to South Carolina and would like my free charges!!!

cdy0118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Not sure if my issue was exactly the same to yours. I bought my regular MME in Aug (built in April), and tried to claim the 250kwh credit with no luck - Plug & Charge simply won't turn on. And I've tried everything I could think of, such as deleting profile, re-installing Ford Pass, etc. Still no.

But a few days later, I was able to turn it on suddenly without doing anything extra. And maybe a week later, the reward points also showed up.

I have not successfully used P&C or the in-network complementary service yet. Not sure if it's Ford's problem or EA stations.

slicevls

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
I took delivery of my GT in mid September and have had the same problems with the charging membership. I have not been able to access through connected services and tried all that has been described above including several calls to Ford without a resolution.

slicevls

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
I just checked and blue oval was on my Fordpass-Connected Services after three months.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
GTPE, built the week of 9/16. It took a few attempts, but Plug and Charge successfully activated about a week after I took delivery. I charged from an EA fast charger this weekend and it immediately recognized the car and the fact I had freebie electricity on the account. Everything went smoothly.
Sponsored