I need help, can’t get rid of this car!!

Jeff-NoVA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Definitely thought this was another thread about somebody whose loan is underwater :crackup:

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I can't SAY I'm in EA but I can say I'm in AE and rumor has it they finally made the car right. The update should start rolling out soon. Oh happy day!.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need help, can’t get rid of this car!! MME WRITE

Xweb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Premium eAWD
Country flag
I can't SAY I'm in EA but I can say I'm in AE and rumor has it they finally made the car right. The update should start rolling out soon. Oh happy day!.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need help, can’t get rid of this car!! MME WRITE
I hope this is a joke.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Whether you like the speedo centered or not (I do), this change was completely unnecessary. All essential driver assists, e.g. Collision Avoidance, Emergency Braking, etc. work perfectly fine with the old layout. The only thing your missing is lane assistance indicators. 80-90% of my driving is on surface streets. If I can’t keep the car in my lane, someone should take my fob and phone because I should not be on the road. The only time lane assist makes sense is during highway cruising, e.g. when you are using BC. This change is not an improvement for many, which is what OTA’s are billed as providing.

People in Unbridled liked the display lighting up showing power consumption on acceleration. People in Whisper liked the display lighting up with a fluid animation when they were driving efficiently, it also demonstrated why there was so much “blank” real estate on the IPC. The key point is choice was taken away (without notification) and replaced by a useless static image of a car. I will do everything I can to make certain that I keep the experience I have had for the past 3+ years.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need help, can’t get rid of this car!! IMG_1927

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Whether you like the speedo centered or not (I do), this change was completely unnecessary. All essential driver assists, e.g. Collision Avoidance, Emergency Braking, etc. work perfectly fine with the old layout. The only thing your missing is lane assistance indicators. 80-90% of my driving is on surface streets. If I can’t keep the car in my lane, someone should take my fob and phone because I should not be on the road. The only time lane assist makes sense is during highway cruising, e.g. when you are using BC. This change is not an improvement for many, which is what OTA’s are billed as providing.

People in Unbridled liked the display lighting up showing power consumption on acceleration. People in Whisper liked the display lighting up with a fluid animation when they were driving efficiently, it also demonstrated why there was so much “blank” real estate on the IPC. The key point is choice was taken away (without notification) and replaced by a useless static image of a car. I will do everything I can to make certain that I keep the experience I have had for the past 3+ years.

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need help, can’t get rid of this car!! IMG_1927
A little dramatic, dont you think? I can only imagine what your reaction would to something that really matters in life. 🤔

OP
OP
Superfly-Vic

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
So I would like to share, this is what the cluster on the 2024 Mach-E looks like when you turn off everything...

Ford Mustang Mach-E I need help, can’t get rid of this car!! IMG_3015

(y)
How do I turn everything off??

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
I often drive with my hand on the top of the steering wheel. Just muscle memory. Having the speed to the right makes it so I can see it better.

How did we ever manage back when we had gauges that were off center?!
Sponsored