RKinWA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE AWD Space White Metallic
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Was watching a few MME videos this morning and I find every time I watch an MME video, whether good or bad, I immediately have the urge to go out and drive. I find myself having that reaction even when I talk about it 🤣

I've had a Mach-e since March (first a '21 GT now a '22 GTPE) and have put about 12k miles on them since, and every mile has been great. I do realize that some people have problems with theirs, and I am not diminishing that, and also there is the whole HVBJB issue which is bad. I myself have had vehicles that were nothing but headaches, and it was a terrible experience. But for me, so far, having an MME has been an awesome ownership experience.

I just don't see enough positive posts, which is natural, these forums are for people to get answers with their problems after-all, but I just wanted to post something positive in this time of giving thanks. 😊
Sponsored

Chris D

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin Vantage V8, Mustang Mach-E Premium EX
Country flag
Was watching a few MME videos this morning and I find every time I watch an MME video, whether good or bad, I immediately have the urge to go out and drive. I find myself having that reaction even when I talk about it 🤣

I've had a Mach-e since March (first a '21 GT now a '22 GTPE) and have put about 12k miles on them since, and every mile has been great. I do realize that some people have problems with theirs, and I am not diminishing that, and also there is the whole HVBJB issue which is bad. I myself have had vehicles that were nothing but headaches, and it was a terrible experience. But for me, so far, having an MME has been an awesome ownership experience.

I just don't see enough positive posts, which is natural, these forums are for people to get answers with their problems after-all, but I just wanted to post something positive in this time of giving thanks. 😊
Couldn't agree more. Absolutely great car.
I've never enjoyed a daily driver more than this one.

Exordium01

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I'm pretty blown away by the fit and finish of mine. Growing up, we had a Windstar and then an Explorer in the late 90s and early 2000s. There was no comparing them to Toyota's and Honda's equivalent vehicles. I never thought I'd buy a Ford, but they've really come a long way and I'd almost certainly consider what Ford comes out with next over the competition.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
I'm pretty blown away by the fit and finish of mine. Growing up, we had a Windstar and then an Explorer in the late 90s and early 2000s. There was no comparing them to Toyota's and Honda's equivalent vehicles. I never thought I'd buy a Ford, but they've really come a long way and I'd almost certainly consider what Ford comes out with next over the competition.
A Windstar, wow! That takes me back.

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
71,500 miles in mine and love every mile in it like it was the first, you just gotta love that car😍

Ford Mustang Mach-E I still love my MME so much IMG_1287
I wish ford had used the matte trim on the premium like they did with the select. It looks much nicer and wears better over time. Most luxury brands like BMW and Range Rover are using similar materials to what’s shown in the picture.

It’s okay to use piano black above the belt line, but not as low as they’ve done on the premium and GT trims.

Very nice car, btw and you clearly keep it in great condition!

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
I wish ford had used the matte trim on the premium like they did with the select. It looks much nicer and wears better over time. Most luxury brands like BMW and Range Rover are using similar materials to what’s shown in the picture.

It’s okay to use piano black above the belt line, but not as low as they’ve done on the premium and GT trims.

Very nice car, btw and you clearly keep it in great condition!
The picture lies😬

Reversed into son’s car on drive, broke boot floor board support, run into wall a few times in turnaround at top of drive😂

Last edited:

Sinclair63

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
I have a GTPE and love my car. I really never considered a full EV before, but reviewed my typical driving habits and saw where my commute, which is about 180 miles total twice a week a great fit right into the Mach E sweet spot. I still get home with plenty of range to run errands. I charge exclusively at home. And knock on wood have not had any issues so far.

The cars quality is great. Dependability is awesome. And it's fun as heck to drive.

I'm still a fan of ICE cars, still have my 65 Mustang and wish I still had my 67 Shelby GT500, but look at this car in the same way. The Mustang started a revolutionary trend in cars in 1964, and this car continues that evolution to the next great thing.

ChehRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD Ext. Range
Occupation
ret
Country flag
Res positive and negative reports. Both are helpful when a buyer is doing research ahead of a purchase. I would say that the MME is well liked by owners, both from reading this forum and per Consumer Reports. The Lyriq forum is filled with threads of woe. Those who are happy with the vehicle likely own 2-3 cars - a necessity with the Lyriq. I will be watching to see if that ceases in a couple years - I think I still would like to get one. Even the reports of too much depreciation are useful - and a market signal that buying a used MME may be a logical choice.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Hell yeah, it's such a beautiful car and so much fun to drive!

My GT is the family road trip car and so the MME's shortcomings (charging speeds and HVBJB) are somewhat acute. That said, I am always looking forward to driving it and appreciate Ford's efforts with the software improvements.

I'm a tad jealous of your Magneride suspension, especially as I go over the expansion joints on I-5 near Boeing Field.

OP
OP
RKinWA

RKinWA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE AWD Space White Metallic
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hell yeah, it's such a beautiful car and so much fun to drive!

My GT is the family road trip car and so the MME's shortcomings (charging speeds and HVBJB) are somewhat acute. That said, I am always looking forward to driving it and appreciate Ford's efforts with the software improvements.

I'm a tad jealous of your Magneride suspension, especially as I go over the expansion joints on I-5 near Boeing Field.
Yeah Magneride is so worth the upgrade, and the seats are great too. If you can dodge the windshield destroying rocks on I5, Magneride makes it a bearable drive 🤣

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I have a GTPE and love my car. I really never considered a full EV before, but reviewed my typical driving habits and saw where my commute, which is about 180 miles total twice a week a great fit right into the Mach E sweet spot. I still get home with plenty of range to run errands. I charge exclusively at home. And knock on wood have not had any issues so far.

The cars quality is great. Dependability is awesome. And it's fun as heck to drive.

I'm still a fan of ICE cars, still have my 65 Mustang and wish I still had my 67 Shelby GT500, but look at this car in the same way. The Mustang started a revolutionary trend in cars in 1964, and this car continues that evolution to the next great thing.
Yup, I love my MME GT-PE. I got it because my PV array over-generates so I needed to either use it or lose it (well, really, I got the Fusion Energi for that, but the MME was purchased as a toy - Don't tell anyone!). 😊🐩

Yeah, I still love my ponycar, but it's super-inefficient. Being able to put more torque through the rear tires than my MME can make on all 4 might have something to do with the fun factor. Being able to embarrass the MME around a skid pad might also have something to do with it. The stir-it-yourself tranny helps too. LOL. 😎🐩

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
I love my MME, but not as much when it’s cold outside. I’m dealing with sick parents and total mileage in a day is unpredictable. It can push the cold weather range limit. I don’t like keeping the car charged to 100%, but need a reserve as I’m in a charging desert. When life is predictable, it is a great car!