tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
I have what I believe is quite a low order number and my Ford Account page hasn't moved to "in production" yet. I believe your dealer could be confused with he confirmed your reservation has been made into an order and is waiting for production. Dealers seem to be quite lost in this entire process. Like stated earlier in this thread, I too will wait for our friends with friends in the Cuautitlan plant to respond with some good news.
Ford Mustang Mach-E In Production? 1597683108158

Ford Mustang Mach-E In Production? 1597683057272

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
As far as anyone knows, is August 20 still the day that they begin scheduling for production? So potentially in the next week people will start getting the "scheduled for production" emails?

OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
As far as anyone knows, is August 20 still the day that they begin scheduling for production? So potentially in the next week people will start getting the "scheduled for production" emails?
I was under the belief that 9/26 was the first production date for dealer cars then late Octobet for FE and Premium.

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I was under the belief that 9/26 was the first production date for dealer cars then late Octobet for FE and Premium.
Right - when production begins. But previously, Ford had said that on August 20 they would take the orders they had and begin scheduling production (presumably for the 1st production run).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Right - when production begins. But previously, Ford had said that on August 20 they would take the orders they had and begin scheduling production (presumably for the 1st production run).
The 3 July FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) gave the production timetable for the 2021 Mustang Mach-E.
  • 06/22/2020 - 2021MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 08/20/2020 - 2021MY Scheduling Begins
  • 10/26/2020 - 2021MY Job #1 Date
Of course, we've heard since then that FCTP production will start in late September.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
you make it back to tequila sunrise and taco heaven yet?
MON 6:56 PM

Got back yesterday, last rodeo let’s go!
MON 8:27 PM

Lol good luck
Everyone is hoping for that OK to build

Been here for 24 months man, ready to finish strong. November 23rd...
Ok to Build. Things are looking good.

I hope so everyone is waiting for this car
Its big a deal for us at ford.

Yes sir, it’s actually turning out really well just lots of little nuisance issues here and there. Ford Is not letting anything turn left to go out the door with any small problem. turn right to the shop to get fixed.

Don't see many making it to the dealer this year. How many are first edition? 3,000 ?
Hope I'm wrong what do you think?

Well First Editions for sure.
Then a thousand premium i would say. make it this year hope for 5,000 total but that is best hope.
Not sure never got that number on first edition.
Problem is people have cancelled first edition and dealerships that order them are trying to people with other models to see if they want first editions. That should not be a problem many people wanting to swap I'm sure bro.
They sold out the first night so that is possible to be 3,000 it was sold out quick.

Dearborn handling the scheduling of how many each week and where sent too?
Or is it done locally there in the office.

Well New Models so kind of Dearborn on what is out put each day.
Each unit has an internal customer right now signed to each car whole new online deal for cars for ford.

Yeah Ford just is trying to do this with no flaws.

Building a couple for executive drives this week I think 8 for high ups to drive for 4 weeks and test out

wow thats great man

Feedback has been nothing but positive, Hackett said most comfortable seats of anything he’s ever sat in
I agree too, and I’m 6’2” and broad at the shoulders and is great seats.

With Farley now as CEO, when he came down they have created around 100 extra jobs at the end of rolls to check for quality.
Dude is anal on everything, which is good, but you know plant mangers have to show where the money went and Farleys said don't care get it done.

Yeah that is the way it is here at our plant.
there was a few articles that they might get more range out of the battery when it has its test.

I think so but don't expect a lot more maybe 15 to 25 miles more range it but possible.. I’m just hoping they don’t drain when shipping to Europe.
Electrical team doesn’t think so but they said something last week that made the CPE nervous

oh wow
are we going to have more units sent to north america before Europe?

By default yes, but it will even out first of next year.

so sounds like January and February you guys gonna be shipping a lot of cars then.

I’ll be on to the next one by Febuary. Plant is in charge of shipping, I just fix all the issues so they can do that. Gonna be busy here for the next year for sure.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
you make it back to tequila sunrise and taco heaven yet?
MON 6:56 PM

Got back yesterday, last rodeo let’s go!
MON 8:27 PM

Lol good luck
Everyone is hoping for that OK to build

Been here for 24 months man, ready to finish strong. November 23rd...
Ok to Build. Things are looking good.

I hope so everyone is waiting for this car
Its big a deal for us at ford.

Yes sir, it’s actually turning out really well just lots of little nuisance issues here and there. Ford Is not letting anything turn left to go out the door with any small problem. turn right to the shop to get fixed.

Don't see many making it to the dealer this year. How many are first edition? 3,000 ?
Hope I'm wrong what do you think?

Well First Editions for sure.
Then a thousand premium i would say. make it this year hope for 5,000 total but that is best hope.
Not sure never got that number on first edition.
Problem is people have cancelled first edition and dealerships that order them are trying to people with other models to see if they want first editions. That should not be a problem many people wanting to swap I'm sure bro.
They sold out the first night so that is possible to be 3,000 it was sold out quick.

Dearborn handling the scheduling of how many each week and where sent too?
Or is it done locally there in the office.

Well New Models so kind of Dearborn on what is out put each day.
Each unit has an internal customer right now signed to each car whole new online deal for cars for ford.

Yeah Ford just is trying to do this with no flaws.

Building a couple for executive drives this week I think 8 for high ups to drive for 4 weeks and test out

wow thats great man

Feedback has been nothing but positive, Hackett said most comfortable seats of anything he’s ever sat in
I agree too, and I’m 6’2” and broad at the shoulders and is great seats.

With Farley now as CEO, when he came down they have created around 100 extra jobs at the end of rolls to check for quality.
Dude is anal on everything, which is good, but you know plant mangers have to show where the money went and Farleys said don't care get it done.

Yeah that is the way it is here at our plant.
there was a few articles that they might get more range out of the battery when it has its test.

I think so but don't expect a lot more maybe 15 to 25 miles more range it but possible.. I’m just hoping they don’t drain when shipping to Europe.
Electrical team doesn’t think so but they said something last week that made the CPE nervous

oh wow
are we going to have more units sent to north america before Europe?

By default yes, but it will even out first of next year.

so sounds like January and February you guys gonna be shipping a lot of cars then.

I’ll be on to the next one by Febuary. Plant is in charge of shipping, I just fix all the issues so they can do that. Gonna be busy here for the next year for sure.
Well, I have to say that's not the most promising report. I'm thrilled to hear they want them to be right but the numbers sound quite low. @trutolife27: Would you please confirm he means 5,000 total cars and not 5,000 to US (with others going to EU/UK)? His estimate was 10,000 total in a previous exchange. Thanks.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Well, I have to say that's not the most promising report. I'm thrilled to hear they want them to be right but the numbers sound quite low. @trutolife27: Would you please confirm he means 5,000 total cars and not 5,000 to US (with others going to EU/UK)? His estimate was 10,000 total in a previous exchange. Thanks.
I sent him the same question, (waiting). I sad the same thing. I do know that 10,000 included demo models, so waiting to see what he says.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
November 23? Not sure what that's referring to.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I saw it noted before, that's the OK to buy date = date when Ford is expected to say it is OK for dealers to sell Mach-E's to customers. (first possible customer delivery date)
Thanksgiving (US) is November 26. Maybe we can get Black Friday deals on our cars.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag