Intermittent failure 'Front Camera Failure' and 'Pre-Collision Assist Not Available'

ahg

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E 4x 2014 Accord V6
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I keep getting the above failures and of course Blue Cruise stops working. The failure shows up at random intervals and lasts a couple of minutes then everything works again. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

karbar2004

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e First Edition
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My first edition is going in early October for this very issue
Last 4 months got 10 alerts for front camera
I'll let you know

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Point your dealer at TSB 23-2155, but in the meantime, I would attempt the workaround laid out there to give that connector a quarter turn. That stopped all errors for me over the last few months while my dealer has been sitting on their hands waiting on backordered parts.

lightnin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME RWD X batt, 2018 Subaru Outback
Occupation
retired IT
Country flag
I get these symptoms every time I hit a significant bump in the road (like a bridge / asphalt gap). I guess it's time to let my dealer know in case they can fix this, maybe with a cable reseat / reroute.

kellstd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, 2011 Infiniti G37 convertible
Country flag
I keep getting the above failures and of course Blue Cruise stops working. The failure shows up at random intervals and lasts a couple of minutes then everything works again. Has anyone else had this problem?
I had this problem for months until the camera input ultimately failed. Had the IPMA replaced under warranty. There is a technical service bulletin regarding this (see thread).
Sponsored