Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Unlock button is not working on drivers side, but I am able to lock. Im no longer under warranty, any advice on how to fix myself?
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Unlock button is not working on drivers side, but I am able to lock. Im no longer under warranty, any advice on how to fix myself?
Does the front door pop open after you open another door? For example, you spam press the front driver's door, no dice, but then you go press the rear driver's door and it pops the front door open, too?

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have the same problem. Opening the rear door first does unlock the front door. It did take two tries to open the front door. Also, the key fob and PAAK will manually unlock the front door.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
If you can unlock the car with the fob or phone and open the door, but not open it just by walking up to the door with your phone/fob with you, either the antenna unit in that door has failed, or you have a software glitch. Try resetting by pulling the fuse (don‘t recall which one, someone will chime in with the number) or disconnect the 12V battery.
Sponsored