Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Did you receive an email or something?
Not at all. I called my dealer and he wasn't aware that he could. I called following a friend who had juste placed his order. I still wait for my confirmation e-mail because I didn't give the seats color but my friend has a copy of is order.
Sponsored

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Also indicated that the Order Banks would open anytime between now and Tuesday and that we would be getting an email (which we already knew). She could not provide a good timeline.
Interesting that they said the timeline is between now and Tuesday.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Well 0930 and I still can’t get into the ford Owner Site. After entering username and password, it just says “system cannot complete your request at this time”. Frustrating.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E customer order bank will open June 26! 0847C010-7BBB-421B-A411-DC8154A29061

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
They must be staging the entry to try and avoid the site being hammered. Would be nice to know how and when they are doing it though. Getting tired of watching for email and refreshing.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Well 0930 and I still can’t get into the ford Owner Site. After entering username and password, it just says “system cannot complete your request at this time”. Frustrating.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E customer order bank will open June 26! 0847C010-7BBB-421B-A411-DC8154A29061
You need to start a new login screen. I have gotten this message before.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here's a coloring page to keep you occupied while we wait.

And look, it's already Star White -- No, Space White -- No, Star White ...

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Are you using Microsoft edge? I have found other browsers do not always work. (Or FordPass app if on your phone).

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank's to all for a very good laughing morning ? ???

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
So when this so-called “order bank” opens, is that an online system for placing an order? I thought we had to work directly with the dealer? Or does the order bank incorporate the pricing info for the dealer we selected?

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
The order bank should show all the MSRP pricing. People have been contacting the dealers to get commitments that there wouldn't be any markup above MSPR (of that they'd accept x-plan pricing) because the price won't be fixed until we purchase the vehicle. As part of placing the order you'll pick the, presumably final, dealer that you want work with.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
No email here either. I have a long day tied up in Zoom meetings and really hoped to place my order this morning. I tried checking in via my reservation but it still has the old pricing information and says:
"Your Reservation has been placed. As soon as final pricing is available for your acceptance, you will be invited to complete the order and progress to step 2, ‘Order Placed’."

I guess we're all waiting for that mystery email.

I'll check in with the person on the Mach E Club to see how he got his so early. We know one person ordered theirs through their dealer. He may have as well.

Yes, he just confirmed he completed that order through his dealer and subsequently received an email from Ford with the confirmation. That's why it was dated yesterday, 25 June.

The rest of us will just have to wait until the email arrives sometime between now and Tuesday.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The rest of us will just have to wait until the email arrives sometime between now and Tuesday.
If we haven't gotten an invitation to convert the order today and the Helpline says it'll be by Tuesday? Then it'll be on Tuesday. I think we can stop fretting in the meantime.

OP
OP
hybrid2bev

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
If we haven't gotten an invitation to convert the order today and the Helpline says it'll be by Tuesday? Then it'll be on Tuesday. I think we can stop fretting in the meantime.
I agree. A couple days won't matter. Anything that gets ordered now is just going to sit in the computer banks for a couple months anyway, at least until after the FE reservations expire on 7/31. After the FE reservations expire is when the initial scheduling process can begin since the FE are to be the first N.A. customer units that are produced.

opennetus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
I think the date of it going live today was not meant for the public. It is probably hidden from us and is just live for QA people to make sure the system works properly before the rest of us have access to it next week.
Sponsored